View File

One more for good measure. I think I'll need to adjust the TBBP weighting on the straps connecting the boots to the bottom, but other than that it -should- work all right for sliders up to 100-150%.

These are just the Bodyslide files; you'll need selobl's original mod from the link above!

Front:

NI06TZ8.jpg

Back:

bb3ljBH.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/06/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23334/?
  • Special Edition Compatible

They should work, yes. The Shape Data folder within Bodyslide will create a new mesh and overwrite whichever one you download anyway; but if you do use the textures from a different version, you'll need to put them into Data/Meshes/Selobl/DarkLilith and name theme appropriately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So I have installed the required mods, then your conversion.  At first I wasn't getting the mesh changes in-game.  They were going into a different folder within the \Skyrim\Data\meshes\selobl   instead of \darklillith the folder was \DarkLilith. (With caps and one L instead of 2)  So I thought I needed to merge the folders? I did but now I get the bodyslide conversions but with no textures.  Just a pale blue where the piece of armor belongs, I re-installed the textures from the other 7z file but still have the same issue.  What am doing wrong?  this is the 1st time a custom armor has given me trouble on install, so I am kinda lost.

It's a little awkward, since I'd started the conversion using the CBBE version of the mod - only to realize that permissions were specifically refused for redistribution and conversion. Rather than re-do all the work, I changed the structure to match the layout of one I -could- use.

So the files are set up for the meshes to go into meshes\selobl\DarkLilith...

But the textures are set up to go into textures\armors\Hentai\DarkLilith,

That's also how the .nifs are set up.

Just letting you know that the boots are invisible. I spent hours trying to figure it out. I then opened it up .nif file in ShapeData folder under DarkLilithBoots with NifSkope. It came up as completely blank on the preview/render window in NifSkope.
Weird part is that it shows up in the Bodyslider program just fine. But not in NifSkope.

• 1 month later...