CTD With SexLab

I need help using SexLab or any other mod who uses it, cause everytime I get CTD in Skyrim. I don't get CTD when start animations, its randomicaly but generally when I save the game (quick or even auto save) the game crashes to desktop. I'm using CBBEv3, Skeleton XP32, FNIS 4.0 and ZaZ Animations Pack

I just installed "Submits" and "Defeats" mods, dunno what to do. Every Nexus Mod Maneger works without problems but these others...What shoul id do ? It's a Skeleton problem ? Incompatible mods ? CTD when put manual mods on Data Folder ? Put the manual mods by Wrye bash or something ? 

Thats my load order without sexlab mods (it's my playable load order without getting CTD, i say, my "normal" game) :

Skyrim.esm                                                          00 

Update.esm                                                          01

Dawnguard.esm                                                   02

HearthFires.esm                                                  03

Dragonborn.esm                                                 04

AzarHair.esm                                                       05

HighResTexturePack01.esp                                06

HighResTexturePack02.esp                                07

HighResTexturePack03.esp                                08

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp          09

pick100.esp                                                         0A

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp                                         0B

DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp            0C

MasterIllusionCapRemover.esp                            0D

VampiricDrain-Immensely-Powerful.esp                0E

Vampire'sSeduction Boostv2.esp                          0F

BBD_AllTrainers.esp                                             10

BVFE_Serana.esp                                                 11

RaceMenuPlugin.esp                                             12

RaceMenu.esp                                                       13

SkyUI.esp                                                                14

... Just to make clear, i've already tried to desactive all mods and put just the necessary for SexLab Submits or Defeat mods, but doesn't work. (In moment the only manual sexlab mod i'm using is SexLab Submit = http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/247-sexlab-submit-11feb14-2301/).

If you're crashing while trying to save or autosave, go into the MCM menu of SexLab, and uncheck the box that says Free Camera. The free camera is what causes that.

Don't see this option in SexLab on MCM, where tab is and its a plugin for SexLab ?

It's part of the main SexLab mod in the general tab. Right there in the top left is an option to toggle the TFC (free camera). It needs to be checked off.

If you don't have that option, then you are using an older version of SexLab, and that might also be your issue if you updated your SexLab addons, but didn't updated SexLab itself. On a side note though, don't Submit and Defeat do the same thing? Maybe they are not compatible together?

Archived