[Request] Live Another Life choice(s)

Seraphim's Call

I know we have Live a Deviant Life, but it's not what I'm looking for. There's two ideas I really would like to try but the "attacked by bandits" option and the "live a deviant life" choices don't fit well.

I'd like an option that starts to out:

1.) Naked. No items.

2.) Possibly the option to be in a bandit camp; any way to work out where you're their slave, would be cool.

3.) Secondary location: The dogfight place in that one cave I can't remember. Essentially the beastiality slave option.

And the other:

1.) This is a bandit attack. The "attacked by bandits" option is really pathetic. Maybe tweaking it....

a.) Naked. No items, nothing but your skin.

b.) possibly try and keep from being hostile to everyone until certain criteria are met, such as....

1.) Reaching a town and accepting a quest

2.) Finding a Quest NPC that gives you some basic clothes (configurable to be random vanilla ones or one randomly chosen from a mod would be nice).

I have no modding experience, so if anyone has the know-how, would be cool to have a bit more flavor to Live Another Life that hopefully isn't majorly dependant on a half dozen mods (which turns me off of Deviant Life - Less required mods, the better imo).

-Seraph

There's this enslavement plug-in for live another life that does something similar if I remember it right.

Alternately you could make a BAT macro, which when ran adds and removes you to some factions, strips you naked and possibly teleports you to the dog cage or wherever and runs the debauchery script to make you a slave to one of the wolves. You can do that one yourself, by looking up their ID numbers, their factions and surrendering to the wolves the moment the screen loads. All the data should be on UESP or such, as far as the ID's and factions go.

Personally, I think the bandit attack option for any such mod like this ought to have you getting ATTACKED by bandits.

As in, present tense.

As in you start off getting ambushed with generic starting loot... little more than a dagger and the clothes on your back. All of which you lose when the bandits inevitably defeat you. Cue plugins such as 'defeat' or 'submit' taking over, possibly followed by enslavement/outright murder. Added difficulty bonus points if you have wear-and-tear effects and have to limp your naked butt all the way to the nearest village.

There's this enslavement plug-in for live another life that does something similar if I remember it right.

Alternately you could make a BAT macro, which when ran adds and removes you to some factions, strips you naked and possibly teleports you to the dog cage or wherever and runs the debauchery script to make you a slave to one of the wolves. You can do that one yourself, by looking up their ID numbers, their factions and surrendering to the wolves the moment the screen loads. All the data should be on UESP or such, as far as the ID's and factions go.

I have this curse that I mostly likely will screw everything up...hence me asking.

Live a Deviant Life starts you off with nothing but a chastity belt, add in Lover's Victim and you've pretty much got what the OP describes.

Well, I was looking at it, but I'm weird. I wanted something a bit 'simpler' in theory and without the need of five mods I really don't want.

I have this curse that I mostly likely will screw everything up...hence me asking.

Live a Deviant Life starts you off with nothing but a chastity belt, add in Lover's Victim and you've pretty much got what the OP describes.

Well, I was looking at it, but I'm weird. I wanted something a bit 'simpler' in theory and without the need of five mods I really don't want.

Okay.. how about, load Deviant Life, spawn naked in chastity gear left for dead at the road. Open the command console, type player.removeallitems and you're set. You even get to gamble if those bags and chests near the carriage hold clothes if you're lucky, or if it's pots and pans this time and you'll have to wander into Riften fully nude for any and all to see. It should work the way you wanted I think. :)

Okay.. how about, load Deviant Life, spawn naked in chastity gear left for dead at the road. Open the command console, type player.removeallitems and you're set. You even get to gamble if those bags and chests near the carriage hold clothes if you're lucky, or if it's pots and pans this time and you'll have to wander into Riften fully nude for any and all to see. It should work the way you wanted I think. :)

If you're just going to use player.removeallitems you don't even need Deviant Life, just use the default "left for dead" and then use it.  Find a bandit or twenty and use submit.

...now if only I could get submit to work flawlessly with it at 0% health auto surrender...  Game seems to hate me.

As a reminder, you want this mod.  Crack up the CS, 'cause the odds that someone is going to make this for you is slim.  Always is with mod requests, and this one involves scripts, making it a layer beyond some people's skill.

Archived