Little tweak to improve immersion

LetsRockAndRoll

Hi All,

I'm currently using and enjoying the sexlab framework particularly devious devices and the bondage addons.

However, when I have my slave in bondage ( eg. shackled to ceiling ) wearing her chastity belt and plugs, when the plugs vibrate she will default into the idle animation for the vibrating plugs, consequently freeing herself, instead of remaining in her predicament and suffering.

Would it be possible to do a check for bondage on the character wearing the plugs and if 'true' skip the default idle animation so the character remains in her predicament.

Many thanks in advance

JDI

Hi All,

I'm currently using and enjoying the sexlab framework particularly devious devices and the bondage addons.

However, when I have my slave in bondage ( eg. shackled to ceiling ) wearing her chastity belt and plugs, when the plugs vibrate she will default into the idle animation for the vibrating plugs, consequently freeing herself, instead of remaining in her predicament and suffering.

Would it be possible to do a check for bondage on the character wearing the plugs and if 'true' skip the default idle animation so the character remains in her predicament.

Many thanks in advance

JDI

Because deespite being 'shackled' to the ceiling, she really is only in an idle animation.  When the plugs go off, those are triggering a new animation

Hi All,

Many thanks in advance

JDI

Because deespite being 'shackled' to the ceiling, she really is only in an idle animation.  When the plugs go off, those are triggering a new animation

So it should be possible to check for bondage while wearing plugs and skip the plug animation.

Hi All,

Many thanks in advance

JDI

So it should be possible to check for bondage while wearing plugs and skip the plug animation.

Well...yes and no.

You would have to essentially create a patch that cross references the mods against one another so that -- for example -- the plug animations wouldn't fire if certain Zaz animations were already firing, and visa versa.

It would be a lot of tedious work for very little pay off, since Zaz is more of a resource than a mod.

I like the idea of this, and I've been playing around modifying the scripts relating to the plug vibration events. The easiest way I can think of is simply to stop the animation triggering on plug vibration...that would still leave the sound effects and leave the character in whatever idle animation that was currently playing.

Obviously, you'd loose the idle animation of the character rubbing themselves but that might not be that bad anyway :)

Archived