[Little idea] Gender bender

hryh23k9823u

Duh. I've just realized that there isnt / i dont know of a gender bender mod.

???

Something quest related would be cool, or at least, giving it some 'sense', like faction of whatever more or less lore friendly stuff that at some point gives you the ability to transform in a girl, like vampires or werewolf.

Being a girl would grant you a new perk tree maybe? So with the same character, you could be a warrior as a male, and a sexy archer as female.

I don't know if other abilities would be excesive (assuming there's way at all to make make a double perk tree in the first place).

I think, as a girl, some people would not know you, so enemy factions wouldnt attack you unless you make them your enemies in the first place with your alt identity.

Same for friendly NPC's, maybe? Except for followers, I'd say. In that case maybe some dialogue addition to reflex the change.

:->

You just summarized the entire plot of Kampfer right there but I digress.

It's a neat idea, but there's no real way to track faction relations or even relationships in Skyrim and make them really mean something., only bounties when you commit crimes are the only thing that come to mind.

Well it shouldn't have to be less meaningless than vanilla skyrim, only store the relationship ranks separately?

And that's if can be done, if not, I still want to see a gender bend mod here? :>

The faction ranks would be just a plus, if it's plausible at all.

There's something along these lines in the planned features for SexLab Hormones, but it looks like a gradual change. If your looking for something more temporary and instant, I'd suggest tying it to a power. Just as a thought, said power could be gained by getting the 'Agent of Dibella' power, which is the reward for finishing the 'Heart of Dibella' quest.

While it is possible to use the sex change command, it doesn't change the head. Which might render the whole thing moot unless there is a way to set a head which the game reverts to when the ability is used.

Or maybe a quest where you somehow get "cursed" and your character changes gender, maybe through a chance encounter with a hag or hagraven. Then you have a long, arduous process of getting back to normal again. Maybe lose ownership rights to properties, lose affiliations with factions and so on since they can't recognize you anymore?

Archived