The mod organizer won't start skyrim properly

The mod organizer won't start properly. When I start  Skyrim will Mod Organizer, the game will load but for a second then minimize and when I click on the game icon that is on Taskbar (the bar on the bottom of windows). It will only show this:

skyrimloadingerror_zps20030264.png

I can load normally but all my information is on Mod Organizer.

I may be able to help. First off, i had some problems with MO,, it took me 5 days to get my mod lineup all working properly. but once you get it working its AWESOME. Okay, so whats happening to you is what happens to me when i go to my desktop from in-game. Skyrim is running, but not maximized. Maximizing it brings up the window you see. For me, i have to click the icon in the task bar, bringing that up fullscreen. Hopefully when you move your mouse over it, your cursor disappears. if so if found that you have to click the top of the window and drag it to the side to where you can click the skyrim icon on the task bar again and it SHOULD open back up to full screen. I hope that works for you, although its not a complete solution to it doing that everytime, hopefully it'll get you playing until you can get it to open right. any otehr questions, HMU.

arr0w

Have you attempted to launch the game outside of MO, just using SKSE and Steam to see if you get the same effect? Is windowed mode enabled? What version of SKSE are you running? When did this start happening exactly? Did you just install and switch to using MO or have you been using it and recently update something? 

Give as much information around when this started happening please. I notice you have a list of .esp files there which are unchecked. Did this problem start after you unchecked some of those .esp files? 

It also may not hurt to go ahead and include your load order. Also, there is a resource here for you to find related problems and ask questions about Mod Organizer HERE  

try checking inside MO at your profile the skyrim ini's, because at documents you have your desired ini settings, but inside MO profiles theres another, just copy the ones from your documents and replace the ones inside MO / profile.

I may be able to help. First off, i had some problems with MO,, it took me 5 days to get my mod lineup all working properly. but once you get it working its AWESOME. Okay, so whats happening to you is what happens to me when i go to my desktop from in-game. Skyrim is running, but not maximized. Maximizing it brings up the window you see. For me, i have to click the icon in the task bar, bringing that up fullscreen. Hopefully when you move your mouse over it, your cursor disappears. if so if found that you have to click the top of the window and drag it to the side to where you can click the skyrim icon on the task bar again and it SHOULD open back up to full screen. I hope that works for you, although its not a complete solution to it doing that everytime, hopefully it'll get you playing until you can get it to open right. any otehr questions, HMU.

arr0w

I'll try that next time

Have you attempted to launch the game outside of MO, just using SKSE and Steam to see if you get the same effect? Is windowed mode enabled? What version of SKSE are you running? When did this start happening exactly? Did you just install and switch to using MO or have you been using it and recently update something? 

Give as much information around when this started happening please. I notice you have a list of .esp files there which are unchecked. Did this problem start after you unchecked some of those .esp files? 

It also may not hurt to go ahead and include your load order. Also, there is a resource here for you to find related problems and ask questions about Mod Organizer HERE  

Not the problem unfortunately 

You can always click the red trianle at the top/right to see what warnings you're getting. Never hurts.

Yes, I did that but didn't help

Got it finally working only to have the next patch screw it up

Archived