Skyrim crashes during Sexlab defeat animation

Sandz81

I seem to have a issue the minute any defeat animations start the game crashes. I'm using "SexLab Framework newest version" and SexLab Defeat" as well. I followed the installation with these to the letter but now its just crashing before it was a issue with the animations not starting now its just crashing all together. 

I'd greatly appreciate some assistance.

• 2 months later...

I seem to have a issue the minute any defeat animations start the game crashes. I'm using "SexLab Framework newest version" and SexLab Defeat" as well. I followed the installation with these to the letter but now its just crashing before it was a issue with the animations not starting now its just crashing all together. 

I'd greatly appreciate some assistance.

Does the animations play with other mods?

Has Defeat been updated to go with the newest SL Framework? I am still using SL 1.35 and Defeat works fine. I didn't have to do anything special at all for it to work.

Yes the last couple of versons are beta versions of Defeat designed to work with sexlab 1.57. It still has some bugs naturally that needs to be worked out.

• 2 months later...

Archived