CTD when starting animations with ECE

RN11

weird thing i thought ece just mess with head meshes, but try putting ece at last mod order at left side of MO and test, ah put xp32 skeleton after that also, so that will force use that skeleton, not expert at MO at all i just think that will make the animation works (run fnis after forgot say)

weird thing i thought ece just mess with head meshes, but try putting ece at last mod order at left side of MO and test, ah put xp32 skeleton after that also, so that will force use that skeleton, not expert at MO at all i just think that will make the animation works (run fnis after forgot say)

ECE does have effects on skeleton as well, it's how you can lengthen/shorten the neck, make the hands smaller, change waist size, etc....

I still believe he either doesn't have the right skeleton, the skeleton is being overwritten, or it's an SoS issue.

Archived