Sex Lab Animations not working.

I've been trying at this for awhile, I did -something- wrong when I was trying to fix the Hotkey issue (Which is still present) but when I tried to do animations now the receiving partner just glitches through the floor and I stand up like normal. I don't know -how- to run a debug thing but if I'm told how to I'll do that. Also, I had 6 mods checked when I ran FENIS earlier and now it's only 2. Would appreciate help please.

If you are using nexus Mod manager on the first tab there is two piece of paper one with a arrow before it and one with a arrow after it on the left of plugin's list. Click the one that says export and export a list, then find the list where you exported it and copy the contents and paste it inside of spoiler tags.

For FNIS, open it and run it. The click in the white area with text and highlight all the text and right click and copy. Then come back here and paste it inside of spoiler tags as well.

With out having that there is very little anyone can do to help you.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=2
Dragonborn.esm=3
HearthFires.esm=4
SexLab.esm=5
ApachiiHair.esm=6
Update.esm=7
SkyUI.esp=8
SexAddict.esp=9
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=10
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=11
Futa equippable.esp=12
FNISspells.esp=13
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=14
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=15
ScarletDawnArmor.esp=16

FNIS Behavior V4.1.1 2/20/2014 10:50:55 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading SexLab ...
Reading SexLabCreature ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

Creature Pack not installed

713 animations for 2 mods successfully included (characters)

Ok a couple of things stand out.

Your load order is a bit of a mess, you need to go download BOSS and then run it so it can sort you load order out. This might be the whole problem maybe, but do this first.

Well either you do not have the FNIS creature animation pack installed or installed it incorrectly because FNIS is not reading that.

As for sex with other humaniods what mod are you using to try and cause sex to happen?

It is apparently a common problem, if you check BOSS trouble shooting page it address that.

A game is installed, but BOSS cannot detect it.

The game's Registry entry is missing. This happens to a lot of people, because Steam likes to remove it whenever the game is updated or its game cache is verified. Run the game's launcher to add the Registry entry back again.

You can find the whole troubleshooting page here.

http://boss-developers.github.io/docs/dev/BOSS%20Readme.html#trouble

Okay so I ran Boss and it came up with this

Skyrim.esm Active
Update.esm Active
Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Delev, Relev}}
Contains dirty edits: 92 ITM, 3 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
Dawnguard.esm Active
Contains dirty edits: 619 ITM, 82 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
HearthFires.esm Active
Contains dirty edits: 184 ITM, 11 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
Dragonborn.esm Active
Contains dirty edits: 61 ITM, 8 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
ApachiiHair.esm Active
SexLab.esm Active
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp Active
SkyUI.esp Active
Futa equippable.esp Active
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp Active
Error: SPIKE.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it.
FNISspells.esp Active
SexAddict.esp Active

Ok you can ignore the dirty edits for now, that is for more advanced user and that is something that bethesda left in there.

Now the thing about spike could be your issue. I know others have had issues with spike as well. I personally have never used it and honestly know almost nothing about it. What I do know is it was something made like a framework for mods to work but was eventually replaced with other better done frameworks but some of the older mods still require it. So that could be the root cause of your issues.

Well if you read the boss report it says this.

Error: SPIKE.esm is not present or is not active. Skyrim will CTD when loading if using this file without it.

So it says you have a mod that needs Spike and you don't have it. I honestly have no idea where you would get spike as I said it is a older framework mod that I have personally never used nor used any programs that require it. So your choices is find Spike and install it, see if that fixes your problems or do a clean uninstall of the program that needs it.

Looking at it, it looks like this is the program that needs it.

but I am not positive.

Plus Spike might not be your issue but it is a issue since BOSS is showing a error about it, so regardless if that is your main issue or not it is something you need to fix.

• 1 month later...

what if the animations fail to start?

There are a few things you can check. first, what version of the framework are you using? if its the latest release, you will need to make sure that the animations are compatible with it.

in game, re register the animations, wait for the update complete, then try them again.

what if the animations fail to start?

If animations don't start then you have installed something wrong, or you have a mod conflict or something along those lines. If you are asking for help on getting your animations to work, you would be best off starting a new thread and explaining exactly what the problem is in the troubleshooting section of the forums. Then people can look and offer you advice on how to fix your problem.

So it says you have a mod that needs Spike and you don't have it. I honestly have no idea where you would get spike as I said it is a older framework mod that I have personally never used nor used any programs that require it. So your choices is find Spike and install it, see if that fixes your problems or do a clean uninstall of the program that needs it.

but I am not positive.

Plus Spike might not be your issue but it is a issue since BOSS is showing a error about it, so regardless if that is your main issue or not it is something you need to fix.

I know it long after this post: The new Version of Immersive Armors (and Immrsive Weapons I believe) dont need SPIKE anymore. BOSS 2.1.1 Masterlist isn't updated anymore or so it seems. I get that error too. SOme other mods like GeneralDisplays have the same type of false error.

Ok ok, I now have BOSS 2.2.0, no more this SPIKE Error.

but I am not positive.

I know it long after this post: The new Version of Immersive Armors (and Immrsive Weapons I believe) dont need SPIKE anymore. BOSS 2.1.1 Masterlist isn't updated anymore or so it seems. I get that error too. SOme other mods like GeneralDisplays have the same type of false error.

Ok ok, I now have BOSS 2.2.0, no more this SPIKE Error.

Correct the latest version I think it is 1.7? not sure ont he version number off the top of my head. It no longer requires spike.

Guys, i have the same problem, scripts doesnt work properly, instead of starting sex action NPC just went away. Can you tell me what's the matter? All mods works well i guess, it's script working problem most likely, can you give me advice, please? 

Guys, i have the same problem, scripts doesnt work properly, instead of starting sex action NPC just went away. Can you tell me what's the matter? All mods works well i guess, it's script working problem most likely, can you give me advice, please? 

Well first off a few questions.

1) Do the animations work any any mod? Or have you only tried one mod?

2) Did you run FNIS? If so what is the FNIS readout?

Well first off a few questions.

1) Do the animations work any any mod? Or have you only tried one mod?

2) Did you run FNIS? If so what is the FNIS readout?

All animations were working as they supposed to, i use most of SexLab mods. Just i don't know what happened. I tried to recreate load orded by BOSS util, still nothing, hope to hear solve of problem here :]

Here is my FNIS's info:

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - 
Generator: D:\Games\Skyrim - Legendary Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh." 

Reading ActionPoser V?.? ...
Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...
Reading Bestialityrap V?.? ...
Reading DeviousDevices V?.? ...
Reading DPoser V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISSpells V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Ecchi1 V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Engi1 V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Ero1 V?.? ...
Reading FNISSpells_Ero2 V?.? ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading Pinups V?.? ...
Reading Pinups2 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups3 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups4 V?.? ...
Reading Pinups5 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX1 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX2 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX3 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsEX4 V?.? ...
Reading PinupsMen V?.? ...
Reading PrivateNeeds V?.? ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V?.? ( 6 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....
No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 19 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Creature Pack not installed

( 6 furniture, 0 offset, 0 alternate animations) - mt_behavior usage: 1,6 %
 3524 animations for 29 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).