Lol, the perfect sagging boob?

Demonwise

So this is going to come as an odd request. I'm looking for help restoring my lovely sagging boobs to work in conjunction with Hentai Pregnancy. Now to explain what I mean.

At one point I had it so that my character's boobs looked something like this before and after, uh, breast inflation due to Hentai Pregnancy:

post-41000-0-62899000-1392825020_thumb.jpgpost-41000-0-33319000-1392825021_thumb.jpg

No I say I had it like this at one point because, God knows, somehow I fucked up my files and the result is that my character's boobs now look like this when they become inflated:

post-41000-0-61519000-1392825247_thumb.jpg

I am using a custom bodyslide body mesh that is made from the HDT Body. This is the exact same type of body I used when I had it working. I will include the female body meshs here as well

female body.7z

I am also using Groovtama's altered skeleton as well. Groovtama's skeleton.

I have been messing around in the Just For Fun havok modifier program but more often than not I end up crashing the program. It also doesn't help that I don't have a clue what I'm doing either. 

So I will keep messing with this but if anyone feels like helping out a fellow pervert it would be greatly appreciated!  :D

Did you touch the pre breasts with the JFF ? I'd advise downloading another xml and see if things change. There may be some joints you've altered with the program, and there's also some tweakings you can do after that in the MCM menu of Hentai Pregnancy, with the breasts and belly scaling (I'd advise reducing it to 1.5 for the breasts). You could also re create a body with bodyslide and see if there isn't a problem with the nif, it seems like an issue with the pregnancy meshes themselves. 

I had this issue not too long ago and reinstalling Skyrim made it disappear, even though I didn't reinstall it just for that... 

Did you touch the pre breasts with the JFF ? I'd advise downloading another xml and see if things change. There may be some joints you've altered with the program, and there's also some tweakings you can do after that in the MCM menu of Hentai Pregnancy, with the breasts and belly scaling (I'd advise reducing it to 1.5 for the breasts). You could also re create a body with bodyslide and see if there isn't a problem with the nif, it seems like an issue with the pregnancy meshes themselves. 

I had this issue not too long ago and reinstalling Skyrim made it disappear, even though I didn't reinstall it just for that... 

So I did change the meshes. I tried the PSB body, and the inflation came  reasonably close, well at lot closer, to what I had before. Then I used the CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 body and got a different result. Lol, actually the results were more than a little unsatisfactory. Then I went back to the HDT body and instead of doing the straight body I tried the HDT body with the labia. The result was the same squashed boobs. Hmmm I don't really understand this though, it is possible that my original 7zp archive for the HDT body could have been corrupted but I am inclined to believe that it hasn't. Anyway I'll try to redownload the body and reinstall it and see if that changes things. 

UPDATE: Yeah it is definitely the HDT body. I just redownloaded the file and did a clean reinstall and the result in the game was exactly as it was before with no improvement.

I might have to switch back to the PSB body but then I open up a whole new can of worms. The biggest problem with that body is that the belly expansion is screwy. Instead of properly expanding outward it kind of does what my breasts are doing now, getting bigger and bigger but squashed as well. The result is that with Hentai Pregnancy's belly expansion slider set to 10-12, what would normally look like a woman with triplets instead looks like a 500 pound, obese, woman who may have have 1 or 2 kinds kicking around the fat in her belly.

Ladies and gentlemen! I bring you the result of what happens when someone who has no idea what they're doing tries to make magic happen.

attachicon.gifLOL-for-web.gif

rV67ioL.png

my eyes my eyes 

Jk aside, i guess you can fix that with jff using same configuration of good one side, cant say for sure because JFF dnt freaking works (dnt even open) at my pc, idk why.

So I did change the meshes. I tried the PSB body, and the inflation came  reasonably close, well at lot closer, to what I had before. Then I used the CB++ Body TBBP BellyBig50 body and got a different result. Lol, actually the results were more than a little unsatisfactory. Then I went back to the HDT body and instead of doing the straight body I tried the HDT body with the labia. The result was the same squashed boobs. Hmmm I don't really understand this though, it is possible that my original 7zp archive for the HDT body could have been corrupted but I am inclined to believe that it hasn't. Anyway I'll try to redownload the body and reinstall it and see if that changes things. 

UPDATE: Yeah it is definitely the HDT body. I just redownloaded the file and did a clean reinstall and the result in the game was exactly as it was before with no improvement.

I might have to switch back to the PSB body but then I open up a whole new can of worms. The biggest problem with that body is that the belly expansion is screwy. Instead of properly expanding outward it kind of does what my breasts are doing now, getting bigger and bigger but squashed as well. The result is that with Hentai Pregnancy's belly expansion slider set to 10-12, what would normally look like a woman with triplets instead looks like a 500 pound, obese, woman who may have have 1 or 2 kinds kicking around the fat in her belly.

Thing is, if you mess with the pre breast nodes with JFF, the pregnancy scaling will continue without adapting to the changes you made. Which means the pregnancy breast meshes will go how they were intended to go, but the nodes you've modified with JFF will probably expand on another direction, which causes that kind of deformity. I'm no expert on the subject, but that's the logical conclusion I've come to. 

Also, in Bodyslide, you may have to mess with the "bigbelly" slider, that's the one that makes everything go airborne if it's not around 50% on a lot of installations. Try to check if you touched it, also, make sure the "pregnancy belly" is at 0, only touch the bigbelly and not the pregnancy one. If the HDT body itself is messing with the pregnancy, I think that it's a problem with the body batch building that was screwed up, try to see how the sliders look on the HDT body and which preset you assigned to it. 

And really, download a generic XML like 10-24 to see if things change. Last thing : when you build the bodies with Bodyslide, make sure "PSB Body" is unchecked, I always forget to do that and I get freaky stuff. Only build the HDT body and your outfits, nothing else. 

Thing is, if you mess with the pre breast nodes with JFF, the pregnancy scaling will continue without adapting to the changes you made. Which means the pregnancy breast meshes will go how they were intended to go, but the nodes you've modified with JFF will probably expand on another direction, which causes that kind of deformity. I'm no expert on the subject, but that's the logical conclusion I've come to. 

Also, in Bodyslide, you may have to mess with the "bigbelly" slider, that's the one that makes everything go airborne if it's not around 50% on a lot of installations. Try to check if you touched it, also, make sure the "pregnancy belly" is at 0, only touch the bigbelly and not the pregnancy one. If the HDT body itself is messing with the pregnancy, I think that it's a problem with the body batch building that was screwed up, try to see how the sliders look on the HDT body and which preset you assigned to it. 

And really, download a generic XML like 10-24 to see if things change. Last thing : when you build the bodies with Bodyslide, make sure "PSB Body" is unchecked, I always forget to do that and I get freaky stuff. Only build the HDT body and your outfits, nothing else. 

Ok, so I just want to clarify a few things. First these, pre-breast nodes in JFF. I don't think I have ever knowingly altered the pre-breast nodes. What I have been fussing with is the linear and angular constraints for the L & R breasts.  When editing these values I see that in the same window on the second line from the top it does say that Body A: NPC L Breast and Body B: NPC L PreBreast. I don't see anywhere else any indication that I would be altering either the pre-breast or breast nodes. This is why I say that I haven't KNOWINGLY altered the pre-breast node. I don't know much about JFF and for all I know when I am altering the linear and angular constraints it is adjusting the values for BOTH the pre-breast and the breast node. 

I would have reffered to the manual on that other site, monsto, or something, I have a terrible memory. Anyway the site that was erected for the sole purpose of dealing with HDT. But apparently I missed the whole announcement that that site was being nuked. Now I am sadly bereft of any instructions for this JFF program.

Moving on. As for the bigbelly slider, thank you, I fixed that issue already. Just as you said, I needed to have it at 50, which I didn't. 

Lastly, you mention that I should only build the HDT body with my outfits AND my body mesh. While I don't doubt you, I guess I am confused how my clothes would have any effect on the way the body mesh would be affected by pregnancy.  Admitidly I do believe that all of my armors are still built around the PSB body but that has never been a problem up to this point. 

I was kind of hoping to fix my body mesh first and then move on to correcting/updating all my outfits. 

As far as the xml file goes, well, all I can say is that I have tried both the experimental 12-29 version and the stable 10-24 version AND the xml that comes from the HDT Body Customized Bounce Kit - BETA Belly Support thread. I believe that xml is the StevieRage edited version of the 10-24 xml file?

I have tried all of those xml's clean without any editing and I get the same result, boobs that contort wierdly duing pregnancy. 

The only real noticeable difference that I have noticed is the difference in various bodies as they contort with pregancy. That's why temporarily I switched from the HDT body back to the PSB body. The PSB body currently, with the situation that I am in, is the closest approximation to the effect that I am looking for. 

Thanks for the help guys. I really appreciate it. I'll keep hacking away at this. 

...sacrificing social life, my hobbies, my sanity, my health, everything that makes me human and eventually my soul.....

EDIT: Actually while I'm thinking about it I have another question but I wonder if I shouldn't post this in the HDT Body thread. I am curious what really makes the HDT body different from the PSB. Apart from what is actually posted on the HDT body thread, I am courious if I still need to go manually attaching the hdt.xml file to the body meshes with the HDT body or was the HDT body already supposed to have incorporated that 'xml-file-to-body-mesh' link?

• 8 months later...

Archived