Creatures are frozen

TomahawkChop

I installed sexlab weeks ago along with its mods(in here to make it work, well it is working fine)

I uninstalled it just now and all the creature is not moving o.o

atm I have

latest version of FNIS + Spell + Creature

BestialityAnimationPack

I tried to reinstall FNIS + Spell + Creature and the BestialityAnimationPack.. o.o anyone got a clue?

Ah then it sounds like you had the wrong version of FNIS installed with the wrong version of FNIS creature pack. I made the same mistake once, it turns out the newest version of FNIS uploaded to a different fold in Nexus Mod Manager and I didn't notice so I was uninstalling and reinstalling the same old version of FNIS which the new creature pack won't work with.

So that might be the same issue you are having if you have had FNIS before and have either not updated FNIS or you did update it and just didn't notice the new version is in a different location.

Either way great you got things working.

nope all the version I got are all updated.. it just that.. after I click the uninstalled creature pack in FNIS(or whatever is that 2nd option) all my creature are working again o.o.

and the creature pack is working to me when I installed it.. actually creature animation(that is connected to sexlab) are all working, it just that.. I wanna test some new mods and I need to uninstall sexlab.

Archived