View File

This is the Draenei Race mod i have been working on ATM its still a WIP but i believe its atleast ready for some basic testing and feedback from everyone, It has its own custom body meshes, its own skeleton & and meshes for its tail, hooves & horns...

Added SeveNBase TBBP & UNP Original body,meshes & textures, to use these instead of the default, Goto the optional folder inside the main Draenei Race Meshes & texture folder and copy and paste the contents of the SeveNBase TBBP or UNPO folders into the main Draenei Race folders, I am still working on UNPB just working out some problems with the meshes

Added horns based on original Draenei race mod from Oblivion and added a slight glow to them, Added new eye colours including a colour changing set depending on if you in the light or in a shadow, they are the red set of eyes,

Added a optional folder to he meshes, if you want the glowing hooves & horns just take the meshes from the optional folder and move to main mesh folder

If you dont like either of the included horns just delete the mesh of the one you dont like, for the red and black smaller horns delete Horns.nif, for he glowing blue horns delete Horns2.nif

Specials -

Aura Whisper Shout

Slow Time Shout

Spells -

AbDraenei - Your Draenei blood gives you <50>% resistance to Frost.

Power Nord Battle Cry

Skill Bonus

Archery - 10

Illusion - 5

Block - 5

Smithing - 10

Speech - 5

Destruction 5

Conujuration - 7

Starting Stats

Health - 75

Magicka - 90

Stamina - 70

Carry Weight - 400

Health Regen - 0.2000

Majicka Regen - 1.2000

Stamina Regen - 1.0000

there are still issues i know some of the colors dont quite match yet and a few other litle things so dont point these out please, but if you have any general comments or suggestions im always willing to listen and learn from what people have to say

C32

Credits to

Poontank & GBSModdrs for the Original oblivion Draenei race this is based on and there horns mash usage for my mod..

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/15/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Yeah WIP I know.

Draenei looks a bit too bright for me. As far as I know their skin colour varied from Blue > Dark Blue > Dark/Purple > Dark/Gray > /DarkPink.

And also they are missing their core features :

• Hooves, I've seen somewhere a version of hooves for UNPB
  • Tail , you can borrow tail from that succubus race on the nexus.
  • Glowing/White eyes ( Cloudy Eyes on nexus might work, they are not a fully white but . . .  )
  • Horns, horns and horns, TERA pack has some neat horns you might try to use them.

I see giant horsecocks are now their core feature instead. I'm not a really fan of futa staff or oversized boobs but thats more like a personal tastes.

But before applying those things you should focus first on those detail I've described ^up there^. Becouse right now it doesn't resembles Draenei's at all but some . . . human painted in the blue paint.

If you think thats a correct way of distinguishing a Draenei, well I'm okay with this.

I hope you didn't took my critizing too much for yourself. Sometimes its always better to plan things on the paper and if you got a sketch then start working on it.

Thats my thoughs and I'll be looking forward to see how it evolves.

Becouse right now it doesn't resembles Draenei's at all but some . . . human painted in the blue paint.

If you think thats a correct way of distinguishing a Draenei, well I'm okay with this.

I hope you didn't took my critizing too much for yourself. Sometimes its always better to plan things on the paper and if you got a sketch then start working on it.

Agreed.  No criticism, but if you're looking to attract people intsrested in a true Dranei race (which could easily be ret-conned into the bastard children of Aedra perhaps), then you need to touch on the cornerstone visual trademarks of the race: hooves, horns, digigrade legs.

Right now, you have something more akin to a Futa-Smurf than a Dranei.

Also, take a peek at this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/443-gsbs-draenei-race/

Perhaps the author might share their skeleton and meshes/textures with you.  That would make a FANTASTIC place to start, take less work on your part and produce something amazing for the community in the process.

Interesting concept. Though should probably tone the blue down a bit, it's a bit overpowering.

I know it's a WIP, but right now it just looks like a blue human. There's nothing really Draenei about it (except for the bright blue skin). You should talk with B3lisario about using his Hooves as a resource (number 47). Then get a tail and some horns with variety up there (sorry no idea about horns and tails and where to go for those).

Kind of agree with Dagren as well about the futa thing and oversized breasts. They seem a bit much at the moment, at least until you have the core features of what makes a Draenei a Draenei done first.

But will track progress to see how this comes along. Interested in seeing a full-fledged Draenei race.

Interesting concept. Though should probably tone the blue down a bit, it's a bit overpowering.

I know it's a WIP, but right now it just looks like a blue human. There's nothing really Draenei about it (except for the bright blue skin). You should talk with B3lisario about using his Hooves as a resource (number 47). Then get a tail and some horns with variety up there (sorry no idea about horns and tails and where to go for those).

Kind of agree with Dagren as well about the futa thing and oversized breasts. They seem a bit much at the moment, at least until you have the core features of what makes a Draenei a Draenei done first.

But will track progress to see how this comes along. Interested in seeing a full-fledged Draenei race.

i am already working on horns & hooves for this & i know the skin is to bright ill tone it down

Yeah WIP I know.

Draenei looks a bit too bright for me. As far as I know their skin colour varied from Blue > Dark Blue > Dark/Purple > Dark/Gray > /DarkPink.

And also they are missing their core features :

• Hooves, I've seen somewhere a version of hooves for UNPB
  • Tail , you can borrow tail from that succubus race on the nexus.
  • Glowing/White eyes ( Cloudy Eyes on nexus might work, they are not a fully white but . . .  )
  • Horns, horns and horns, TERA pack has some neat horns you might try to use them.

I see giant horsecocks are now their core feature instead. I'm not a really fan of futa staff or oversized boobs but thats more like a personal tastes.

But before applying those things you should focus first on those detail I've described ^up there^. Becouse right now it doesn't resembles Draenei's at all but some . . . human painted in the blue paint.

Thats my thoughs and I'll be looking forward to see how it evolves.

nah i didnt take this as cirtism, this is why i put it out already to get feedback, i have added the horns, hooves and ail i was working on and there in the new version of race

Do you think you might be interested in making a red version? Because the tail, the horns, the hooves... I'm thinking Futanari demon chick.

if going like that already exist a succubus mod like that you wanna, less hooves : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/ just need follow instructions and put the desired textures colors,wings,horns,etc like mod say.

just a question that will be cbbe,unpb,dreamgirl,etc? ik we can just change the meshes there, the real problem its will be fit the texture that why im asking, if you can do same texture for dif bodies types will be great.

i souldnt really matter what body type you use as general, it has its own body, hooves, horns & will include hands meshes to i might even add the skeleton i use to just to ensure its a completely stand alone race that can be used no matter what body type anyone uses

just a question that will be cbbe,unpb,dreamgirl,etc? ik we can just change the meshes there, the real problem its will be fit the texture that why im asking, if you can do same texture for dif bodies types will be great.

i souldnt really matter what body type you use as general, it has its own body, hooves, horns & will include hands meshes to i might even add the skeleton i use to just to ensure its a completely stand alone race that can be used no matter what body type anyone uses

Meaning that the race cannot wear any armors in the game (unless you provide some) without the body shape changing by a good amount. (Unless the users have body-slide set to the same shape, I suppose). 

Becouse right now it doesn't resembles Draenei's at all but some . . . human painted in the blue paint.

Agreed.  No criticism, but if you're looking to attract people intsrested in a true Dranei race (which could easily be ret-conned into the bastard children of Aedra perhaps), then you need to touch on the cornerstone visual trademarks of the race: hooves, horns, digigrade legs.

Also, take a peek at this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/443-gsbs-draenei-race/

Perhaps the author might share their skeleton and meshes/textures with you.  That would make a FANTASTIC place to start, take less work on your part and produce something amazing for the community in the process.

Yeah I was thinking of that mod too when I saw this, not only does it have the correct horn style and eye color/Skin color Draenei have but it has leg armor adapted to fit onto the hooves which seems like one of the harder things to create for this race.

Yeah I was thinking of that mod too when I saw this, not only does it have the correct horn style and eye color/Skin color Draenei have but it has leg armor adapted to fit onto the hooves which seems like one of the harder things to create for this race.

i have played with the colour and hopefully its now closer to something you like, am just abou to fiddle with he horns and see if i can get hem set right

i have played with the colour and hopefully its now closer to something you like, am just abou to fiddle with he horns and see if i can get hem set right

Maybe use horns from Kaleen race? They are actually pretty good. And you must necessarily find/do something better than those goat hoofs ;)

Keep up good work

I was intrigued by this - I had always wanted a Draenei race in Skyrim. However, I didn't like a few things, so I collected and edited a large amount of assets (using your race as a base), and made my own Draenei race. The result was this: 

2014-02-19_00002_zps096bc53e.jpg

I'm not sure I can legally release it without getting permission for using GSB's assets from Oblivion, and he's not really active anymore, so I have no clue how to receive proper permissions...

I was intrigued by this - I had always wanted a Draenei race in Skyrim. However, I didn't like a few things, so I collected and edited a large amount of assets (using your race as a base), and made my own Draenei race. The result was this: 

I'm not sure I can legally release it without getting permission for using GSB's assets from Oblivion, and he's not really active anymore, so I have no clue how to receive proper permissions...

nice looks good, but i know what you mean thats why i didnt use his stuff for any of it as i couldnt contact them for permission

nice looks good, but i know what you mean thats why i didnt use his stuff for any of it as i couldnt contact them for permission

The tail, horns, and face tentacles are from another mod, but I figured out permission issues, so it's all good as long as I have permission to use your assets! :D

The tail, horns, and face tentacles are from another mod, but I figured out permission issues, so it's all good as long as I have permission to use your assets! :D

yea you have permission to use the assets from my mod bro

None of the armors for any body works because the breasts get deformed when putting any 7Base armor or even UNPB armor as it looks like she has little extra breasts underneath her current ones. :dodgy:  I will post pictures if you want to see that what I am posting is correct.

that last pic, the lighter blue draenei with glowing whitish eyes fits very well.

buuuuut the racials are wrong. draenei have shadow resistance, so the closest analog might be general magic resistance.

they also dont have a war cry effect; they get 1% increased chance to hit (with everything) (perhaps make a minor % boost to magic and weapons instead), and my favorite in any situation, a healing spell. in cataclysm and above it's 20% max hp over 15 seconds, which is doable with scripts ^_^ i'm waiting on this mod or another to be better, as i'm something of a draenei fan.

If I could make a suggestion I've been trying out your mod and I think it works great, except for some minor mesh and texture issues and I think those could be fixed easily by using UMP CBBE or seven or even all 3 with the bodyslider 2.

Any way I'm getting ahead of myself, heres the suggestion not sure if it's possable use a spell for the Penis.

Just a thought :)

and still great work hats off to ya bud :D