Adult Show Mod,old dead anyone want to do something updated?

Jacky3stix

Hello famed artist modders of Skyrim--we need dancer corner clubs--Looking for Modder who can spice up Skyrim ...simple quest note...to prove old enough to get in ...LOL! some exotic dancers at basic navmeshed styled Inns....maybe add some Morrowind or Dragon Born DLC type charm---Mushrooms mixed with Hobbit Charm??!

Tis I, Jack, a lowly mod lover junky!  I don't have the skills and the more I read the more goes over my head...never quite understood PC programs...more a hands on...repeat till perfected guy....but have great ideas!

But I ask for hopefully someone to read this who loved and maybe modded their own Skyrim, Obilvian, and Morrowind!  Morrowind was my all time love...would peruse the 6K plus mods....in it you could get to a corner club...and see modded nude dancing gals at I believe town of Ghisis...sorry been a while.

Need not just women that look amazing ,example those mods by Techprince, but hopefully different skin tones too, like plum, or red, or light grey-blue ...like some of FalmerBane or Mayatola beauties!  Blond, white, or tanned skin...been done to death!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, to the point no one  seems to realize we could use adult club or two with a couple of semi interactive ..based upon your coin interactions with some scanty or total nude dancers...give strip choice! Dancer bars or Inns, featuring exotic painted or color toned skinned women and well... if wanted men of all Skyrim races....maybe add a fence at the bar who can buy whatever and sell all latest drugs, potions!  Maybe allow simple hire of any of the dancers...like a duplicate clone of race, color, sex ...who can do a simple dance,bard play, archer or dual sword and or more!

Sorry, maybe making too complicated...Just a multi -skin toned, all races, sex dancers, at 3 locations, ability to hire and can sandbox at your official Hearthfire homes or modded navmeshed homes!  Place one at the island for Dragonborn DLC in shape of Telvanni Mushroom?  Maybe make them all mushrooms but keep simple!

Maybe later have mod like enchanted stone where your dancer can be like start up character...have body you choose like UNPB BBP or newer CBBE BBP, or 7 base, an exotic skin tone or body paint!

Please comment!  Email me at jackunangst3@gmail.com  

Hello famed artist modders of Skyrim--we need dancer corner clubs--Looking for Modder who can spice up Skyrim ...simple quest note...to prove old enough to get in ...LOL! some exotic dancers at basic navmeshed styled Inns....maybe add some Morrowind or Dragon Born DLC type charm---Mushrooms mixed with Hobbit Charm??!

Tis I, Jack, a lowly mod lover junky!  I don't have the skills and the more I read the more goes over my head...never quite understood PC programs...more a hands on...repeat till perfected guy....but have great ideas!

But I ask for hopefully someone to read this who loved and maybe modded their own Skyrim, Obilvian, and Morrowind!  Morrowind was my all time love...would peruse the 6K plus mods....in it you could get to a corner club...and see modded nude dancing gals at I believe town of Ghisis...sorry been a while.

Need not just women that look amazing ,example those mods by Techprince, but hopefully different skin tones too, like plum, or red, or light grey-blue ...like some of FalmerBane or Mayatola beauties!  Blond, white, or tanned skin...been done to death!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, to the point no one  seems to realize we could use adult club or two with a couple of semi interactive ..based upon your coin interactions with some scanty or total nude dancers...give strip choice! Dancer bars or Inns, featuring exotic painted or color toned skinned women and well... if wanted men of all Skyrim races....maybe add a fence at the bar who can buy whatever and sell all latest drugs, potions!  Maybe allow simple hire of any of the dancers...like a duplicate clone of race, color, sex ...who can do a simple dance,bard play, archer or dual sword and or more!

Sorry, maybe making too complicated...Just a multi -skin toned, all races, sex dancers, at 3 locations, ability to hire and can sandbox at your official Hearthfire homes or modded navmeshed homes!  Place one at the island for Dragonborn DLC in shape of Telvanni Mushroom?  Maybe make them all mushrooms but keep simple!

Maybe later have mod like enchanted stone where your dancer can be like start up character...have body you choose like UNPB BBP or newer CBBE BBP, or 7 base, an exotic skin tone or body paint!

Please comment!  Email me at jackunangst3@gmail.com  

I am no really good modder, BUT, I have found out that Adult Show XXX no longer works with Prostitution   in Skyrim. When AP was updated, Adult Show became incompatible with it. Now, I still play Oblivion and Skyrim, but since I bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology, I have gone back to my love also, Morrowind. I have had to update a few things here and there, but all in all, it's great to be back!!

Archived