Walking and Running animation Replacers?

LaEspada

Just saying because I'm not really into the whole jogging and slightly bulky walking animations of vanilla FNV.

I currently have the BnB animations installed, but I'm looking for something new.

There was the high heel walking animation on Nexus but it was set to hidden before I could get a download. If anyone has it I'd really like a copy :D

The non-hidden, working link to Victoria's High Heel walk Animation plus BBP by xp32 is www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13272/?.

That should work. :) Please note that this file will not alter your running animation, only your walking animation.

Also, you could try the Feminine Running and New Dash Animation by xp32. The link is www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11447/?.

That should also work. :) Please note that this file will not alter your walking animation, only your running animation.

You could also try downloading a few feminine idles if you need any additional change to the way your character carries herself. I use Pretty Female Idles and Pretty_Sit_Idles. The links are www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11954/? (Pretty Female Idles) and www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16248/? (Pretty_Sit_Idles).

:)

Um. Those are for Skyrim. NOt Fallout.... Check where you're posting lol.

Archived