[Help] Nifskope combine 2 NiTriShapes?

blabba

Sup Guys, I'm working on a piercing conversion reference for BodySlide so we can FINALLY convert all the awesome nipple piercings out there :)

Only problem is, due to the nature of BodySlide, my conversion reference will only work on a nipple piercing that is combines into 1 niTriShape...

Is there a way to do this only with nifskope?

Also will there be a problem since the two NiTriShapes have different texture paths?

Any help will be appreciated, this is the last step in me successfully completing my nipple piercing conversion references :)

P.S. I attached my example .nif that I am testing on, it's from SED7 piercing pack

Edit: For further clarification, I would like Ball and Ring to be combined as 1 shape, that still allows the two meshes to have different texture paths.

SED7_CBBE3_fGNP_amethyst_1.nif

If it's true that I can only conjoin the meshes as 1 niTriShape in Blender/3dsMax then that just means I need another workaround with my conversion reference sliders.

Which unfortunately means I need to re-edit like 15 breast sliders just to make sure that almost all nipple piercings will work with the conversion reference with minimal deformation (there will be some, but it will be minimized)

Or if I was good enough in 3dsMax to convert boobs to be squares then I could get rid of deformation 100%, but I'm not that skilled....

Archived