[idea] Death alternative

Ambereros

Hi all,

I've recently stepped into this mod on the nexus :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45894/?

i've played a bit with it and it's quite nice, but most of all it is said to offer the features of some kind of framework. To be more precise, the mod handles the basic concept of "you don't die right away, something more interesting may happen" and provide already a couple of situations.

My idea (maybe some modders around here had the same alrady, but i prefer posting it to be sure;) ) is that this could be used for many SexLab related quests/events/contents to be trigger on PC defeat.

Some ideas that have already been implemented in other mods but could be integrated in one single framework :

- Instant rape (like in SL defeat)

- Enslavement (like in SD)

- Springan hosting (like in SD too)

- Tweaking the mod's existing thief/adventurer encounter on wake-up to add SL content

- Extend the existing mod's draugr ritual to maybe add a li'l SL content (like a draugr orgy ...ewk)

- A savior who helps the wounded PC may also behave a bit like in the mod "Horny followers" while the PC is still weakened.

- and so on ...

The great thing there is that every possibility may coexist without conflict and you're never totally sure of what will happen if you get defeated, except that you may survive in the end !

Maybe the existing relevant SL mods can plug into that "framework" without too much work ?

I hope this idea will attract attention of the great modders here, and sorry for my approximative english :)

Cheers all 

Tell me your thoughts !

In the next version there will be three "triggers":

- Health reaching zero -> special version of Bleedout state so it doesn't conflict with other mods using Bleedout state

- Bleedout HPs reaching zero -> Blackout (by default screen turns black)

- Aftermath of Blackout

You could relatively easily by just calling Defeat or SD in those situations; dunno if those mods have a (pseudo-)API, though.

In the next version there will be three "triggers":

- Health reaching zero -> special version of Bleedout state so it doesn't conflict with other mods using Bleedout state

- Bleedout HPs reaching zero -> Blackout (by default screen turns black)

- Aftermath of Blackout

You could relatively easily by just calling Defeat or SD in those situations; dunno if those mods have a (pseudo-)API, though.

any extra information about this next version ?

when i have time, and when i finish the main quest and when i manage to handle the CK with Mod organizer, (a lot of when ... ) then i will have a look myself in how to link this mod with SL stuff. 

So it's far not a WIP yet ... any hand would be welcome, i see a rich potential there !

Archived