Skyrim is crashing

I have installed the SexLab Framework and when I start Skyrim via SKSE, continue the game and the game has loaded

it crash. Back to desktop.

Here are my mods:

- SKSE

- FNIS

- SkyUI

- Alternative Start

- Better Males

- CBBE Body Replacer

- Double Cursor Fix

- Enhance Character Edit

- Face Light

- Poet follower

- UFO Ultimate Follower Overhaul

Is there a log file or something like this for skyrim?

I hope you can help me :/

Ok first thing the game is crashing when you try and load it? So it never actually starts the game?

If yes is this on a saved game or with a new game or both?

Next can you post a full load order? You can export it with Nexus Mod Manager or any mod manager.

Finally you can also see if Papyrus is creating a log that might help. To start your papyrus log do this.

Copy these in your skyrim.ini in Documents > My Games > Skyrim >[skyrim.ini]:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Then next time you try and start the game and it crashes go back to the skyrim folder and there should be a new folder called logs > scripts then look for a file named Papyrus.log.0

Open it and copy the information, then past it into word or something to turn the wall of text into lines. Once you have done that come back here and post a copy of what is in word in spoiler tags.

I am not good at reading papyrus logs other others here are and there might be some information in it, assuming the game runs long enough to generate a log.

Okay it works with a simple other savegame >.> uhm I mean skyrim dont Crash anymore.

All the options in the mod configuration menu are there.

But how to have sex ? There is nothin in the FAQ, instructions etc. How to use the mod ingame after the installtion.

There is no additonal option in the Dialog.

Okay it works with a simple other savegame >.>

All the options in the mod configuration menu are there.

But how to have sex ? There is nothin in the FAQ, instructions etc. How to use the mod ingame after the installtion.

There is no additonal option in the Dialog.

You need other mods to initiate sex, check here, probably you will find your bread&butter there :D

I need just a mod for my character to have sex with other characters. With my follower or random persons.

That mod should play all sexlab animations.

Then SexLab Zzz is what you want.

I've installed it and select in the game the two spells (SelectActor and a 2nd Thing) and one shout (StartSex).

But when I have used the two spells on a Person and try to use the shout nothing happen :s

I've installed it and select in the game the two spells (SelectActor and a 2nd Thing) and one shout (StartSex).

But when I have used the two spells on a Person and try to use the shout nothing happen :s

Try again without using the second spell.

most likely you've tried to start an aggressive animation with just one actor and you haven't selected an 1-person animation in the Aggressive anims tab of your SexLab MCM menu so SexLab aborts the animation.

Archived