View File

Thanks to b3lisario this is now updated to run with latest SOS

This is just a little add-on I made for SOS to add a horse penis to it, its more for fun than anything, is not quite finished yet as every character will use same textures until i create more varied ones, it should be fully animated and everything but if you do have any problems just let me know and ill get them sorted ASAP.

Rebuilt mod hopfully to have a better fit and appearance around base, please leave feedback as i didn't get chance to test...

Sorry guys my original upload contained my test nifs which didnt have the animations set right, i have updated hem and uploaded now, please redownload and overwrite and the animations should work correctly now,

Sorry again...

Includes a MCM menu that inergrates into current SOS addons page and uses all same formula for setup.

Requires - Schlongs Of Skyrim and all its prerequisits

Credits

Friskychicken for the textures

GSBmodders for the original mesh

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/24/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs Of Skyrim and all its prerequisits
  • Special Edition Compatible

i am unsure if you know this but B3lisario has already done this, located here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/299-revealing-male-armors/ only yours is much larger. i know you went through a lot of work to make this.

i would like to see a more reptile and feline penis for (the obvious) Argonian and Khajiit races. They are very animal like, why not their genitals too.

damb i i didnt realised it had been done, oh well o slow on draw, i am working on a repile one atm jus trying to ge shape right

Guest Ragna_Rok

holy shit ... from link's master sword to horse dicks in no time, what a change of working fields :D

guess you found another field of modding that suits your preferences, thats always good, youre best at those things that youre most passionated for, so keep up your work and mod on ;)

ps: you wanna know how i can watch at a real giant stallion schlong on my char?

i quit the game, get off my chair, go in front of a 2 meter big mirror and drop my pants :cool:

(sorry, tried to resist, but  i simply had to crack that one :angel: )

holy shit ... from link's master sword to horse dicks in no time, what a change of working fields :D

guess you found another field of modding that suits your preferences, thats always good, youre best at those things that youre most passionated for, so keep up your work and mod on ;)

ps: you wanna know how i can watch at a real giant stallion schlong on my char?

i quit the game, get off my chair, go in front of a 2 meter big mirror and drop my pants :cool:

(sorry, tried to resist, but  i simply had to crack that one :angel: )

lmao yea i ry anbit of everything, im still working on weapons but lilke to take a break from hem every so ofen so my brain don melt and this is what i ended up with lol

Guest Ragna_Rok

i get that... after my "Stuff"-mod reached 60 weapons i also played around with armors for a few weeks, sometimes youre simply so deep into it that "you dont see the forrest because the fucking trees take your sight"... well, then enjoy your "schlong-break" ;)

i get that... after my "Stuff"-mod reached 60 weapons i also played around with armors for a few weeks, sometimes youre simply so deep into it that "you dont see the forrest because the fucking trees take your sight"... well, then enjoy your "schlong-break" ;)

yea to true that i did a couple of outfis and then thought i would try something different 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For anyone interested, this can work with females.

I don't know what is strictly necessary, but I have installed:

SOS schlongs for females - UNP: (probably not required) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D41169%26preview%3D&pUp=1

And I used the gender change so I could do the animations as a male.