Town lag

StellaRose

When I enter towns I am hit with such bad lag, this is in the towns only.

Specs:

Intel® Core i5-3330 
CPU @ 3.00GHz, 3001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660

(Is this all the spec info I need to give? I'm not sure.)

I have turned off AA and AF

I don't know if this matter or what but I use 64 mods rite now and Project ENB. 

I'm not sure what else to say other than help? :(

I used boss and tried to sort out the load order myself but I'm not 100% sure what order it's supposed to go in. I tried poking around the web but I'm still none the wiser. 

And papyrus log? I have no idea what that is but I found where it is,

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

I think you're having the same problem as I had before I reinstalled the game completely, especially if you use the latest version of ETAC (or any town/city improvement mod) and SMIM combined with mods such as Immersive NPCs and high-res textures (2k and above) -- the result is a sudden drop in FPS.

Also, I've since been using MO for easier and safer mod installation or removal.

Keep in mind that towns are naturally the most graphic intensive areas in Skryim. You're outside for starters, then there are a bazillion polygons to render (buildings and such), then NPCs doing their thing and so on. Tack on some high res textures, more NPCs with more movement, town beautification mods and the like and you're basically guaranteed to lose so frames per second. Heck, toss in some scripted mods that effect the townsfolk and you'll lose even more.

Archived