Havok Project Anarchy development tools

pijuan

Hello there.

So I was trying to setup Hentai pregnacy bodies with dragonfly animations and HDT and it happened that the animations and the HDT dynamics would fight one another, so I went out to the net to look for a way to modify dragonfly animations to remove the breasts bones animations and have only HDT. In the end with the help of blabba ponting me to XP32 Extended skelly the problem was solved without the need to modify any animations.

But, while I was in the search for a way to mod dragonfly animations I came across this toolkit for Havok development named Project Anarchy ( http://www.projectanarchy.com/ ). The thing is that is has quite a few, if not too many tools and programs, along with resources for Havok development, being Havok the engine used for Skyrim development, so I thought that there may be some tools that could be useful for the modding comunity.

I didnt look much into the different programs and resources, but there are a couple GBs of software and resources there, all of them ment to developing mobile games but also windows software.

Looking into one of the tools I managed to load XP32 Maximum skeleton and Dragonfly hkx animations in it, that was about all I managed to do, but looking into the project files I found that they are pretty similar, if not the same, as skyrim, having a character folder, character assets, animations, meshes, behavours and so on.

So I thought to drop this finding here and maybe someone more savy can find a good use for this tools, there is a lot of stuff to look into.

Here a screenshot of the XP32 skelly with a dragonfly animation viewed inside the animation tool of this suit:

post-321141-0-97921500-1390461133_thumb.jpg

Thanks to blabba for his help while I was messing around with his Tender Pregnacy Scaled Body, Hentai Pregnacy, HDT and Dragonfly animations, a picture of the final setup here:

post-321141-0-59135500-1390461275_thumb.jpg

Original thread for the genesis of this finding: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25750-tpsb-bodyslide-weights/

Archived