Couldn't be more clear :)

PhotoShop, seriously, that "milk" is way too detailed for Skyrim. And that is 7Key's character(he can be found on nexus aswell)

P.S: Did I mention that PhotoShop can do A LOT of things?

I recently bought CS6 (yes, I really bought it) and was surprised to find functionality for importing and rendering actual 3D models.

PhotoShop, seriously, that "milk" is way too detailed for Skyrim. And that is 7Key's character(he can be found on nexus aswell)

Judging by the amount of times I have seen it at different angles it appears like an un-animated mesh model.

That... doesn't make sense. If you know how to use blender or 3DS Max you can create meshes that look like that. How good or how bad something looks in Skyrim is only capped by your personal skill with creating meshes. I'm not saying that this picture isn't photoshopped, but it doesn't have to be, either. You had stuff like that even in some pose mods for Oblivion.

That... doesn't make sense. If you know how to use blender or 3DS Max you can create meshes that look like that. How good or how bad something looks in Skyrim is only capped by your personal skill with creating meshes. I'm not saying that this picture isn't photoshopped, but it doesn't have to be, either. You had stuff like that even in some pose mods for Oblivion.

But in regards to Oblivion, you could clearly see the difference between photoshopped cum and an actual mesh back then. Partially due to the lack of graphics enhancers like ENB, but also due to Oblivion's engine limitations.

Nowadays with all of those filters and what not it's very hard to say. Knowing this specific character though, I'd say it's photoshop :).

I know how that works,i've imported myself 3D models with a large poly count in Skyrim that looks & works great. I've just gave PeterForFun an answer since i've seen a lot of people asking about the "milk" this guy uses, and in each of them the "milk" does not look like an actual mesh, from my point of view it looks like a "water splash brush" that is added via PhotoShop. :D

Archived