What does fallout and or oblivion curently support ??

D_ManXX2

For types of body meshes ??

I have rigged a new mesh but i have no idea idea if these games even use rigid body ??

When i tried to load up geck and tes it would simply crash. :(

I got a full mesh that actually allow blender to fully simulate it. Bu i have no idea what to have the setting to when exporting  ???

I wasted a full day finally got this up and running and now it won't even work.. Sigh. :-/

That's a good question. Since you're trying to export it using niftools I'd ask over there. http://niftools.sourceforge.net/forum/

I'm not terribly familiar with the kf specific code in the niftools export script, so I don't have an answer for you myself, but someone over there might know.

Once I finish my current workload of nif related tools, I plan on diving into the pyffi kf module to see what sorts of animation related tools I can create using that api. Once I start doing that, I might be able to figure out an answer for you. But that's probably at least a month away.

However, I'm not terribly experienced with animations. I can work with and modify keyframes, but that's about all I personally know...constraints, inverse kinematics, interpolation nodes, etc. all of that stuff is outside of my current level of knowledge.

I wanted to modify the mesh so it will use real-time physics but it was not working. Too bad because it looked really good in blender. This way you never need to animate the breast  anymore since it will bounce the moment the character moves around.

Ah. That probably requires appropriate physics support in-game.

I know for Oblivion there is ragdoll physics support for corpses, but I don't believe it's accessible for anything that is animated through a kf file. I could be mistaken though, I haven't really looked into it.

yes i was trying to make the mesh gravitational. But it is not the kf but the mesh itself that would then use gravity and movement to make say the breast bounce. so if you jump the breast itself will make bouncing up and down and not the kf file. The physics looked really cool. but to bad was not working.

Well, one thing that might be possible to do is load an animation into your rig and then bake the physics into keyframes and/or IPOs.

I'm not sure what tools Blender 2.49b has to natively do that baking though.  

If I get back into Blender modding, I might see if I can put something together.

did you do any obse plugin that can use phisix   any  file.dll that can generate the simulation  ?     did you change the file.exe ?

there is nothing in game that can use physics simulation neither skyrim but  the creator of hdt physixs for skyrim made a file.dll for this game witch is loaded by  skse (not obse and not fose)   the nif.file path is pointing out toward this dll !

Archived