Non removable items

nekekami

I searched around a bit and didn't see anything related, I'm trying to figure out how to keep items from removed when certain SL mods take over.  I've figured out how to keep them in the inventory at least but things like sd's piercings and some of the devious items will remain equipped on characters which is what I'm to do as well, any help wold be great, thanks.

I searched around a bit and didn't see anything related, I'm trying to figure out how to keep items from removed when certain SL mods take over.  I've figured out how to keep them in the inventory at least but things like sd's piercings and some of the devious items will remain equipped on characters which is what I'm to do as well, any help wold be great, thanks.

Keyword on the item: SexlabNoStrip.

Previously that required making Sexlab.esm a master to the mod and using that keyword from the declaration of it in the framework but with the current release of the framework it seems to honor a locally declared keyword so you can just add that keyword to the mod and then place it on items that you don't want removed.   If the mod still has an active author you can politely request that update the mod so everyone can benefit, otherwise you'll have to roll your own changes,

I think that would be a very cool mod indeed: One that would allow me to set any item as one that either isn't removed in Sexlab, can't be stripped by mods that do so (like Submit) or both.

Like obviously, someone can go and set these properties on individual items, but being able to do this on whatever items I choose, while leaving others still vulnerable, would be really nice.

I think that would be a very cool mod indeed: One that would allow me to set any item as one that either isn't removed in Sexlab, can't be stripped by mods that do so (like Submit) or both.

Like obviously, someone can go and set these properties on individual items, but being able to do this on whatever items I choose, while leaving others still vulnerable, would be really nice.

The Sexlab framework honors the SexlabNoStrip keyword right now but the strip routines in other mods may not.

Thanks for the replies, it was like 4 am when I wrote that so I wasn't all that clear but yeah, I have things like eyebrow and lip piercings that I'm trying to get to stay on.  After I wrote that I opened up SD+ and saw the keywords so I made a new item real fast and gave it the same keywords that the sanguine amulet thing has, one of which is the nostrip and then attacked and submitted to some random person real quick only to have the items removed.  I'm wondering if defeat just doesn't honor the keyword. Worst case I guess I can just make a bat file to equip everything when it gets removed but, bleh.

- I'm going to check real fast and make shure I just didn't notice the piercings using the same slots as things defeat tries to equip

Keyword on the item: SexlabNoStrip.

Previously that required making Sexlab.esm a master to the mod and using that keyword from the declaration of it in the framework but with the current release of the framework it seems to honor a locally declared keyword so you can just add that keyword to the mod and then place it on items that you don't want removed.   If the mod still has an active author you can politely request that update the mod so everyone can benefit, otherwise you'll have to roll your own changes,

Alternatively, you could edit your body mesh to include your jewelry. I've done this, with the caveat that sometimes the jewelry vanishes when certain slots are occupied. Then just equip the actual item. Works for Nail mods as well.

Gotta love Nifskope!

Yeah I've thought about doing that as well since I use ningheim which has its own body but I've got multiple types of everything that I like to switch around and that would be a bigger pain to deal with.  What just occurred to me is that defeat doesn't remove the devious chastity belt so I'm going to go look at that and figure out why.  I'm guessing it's scripted to stay on so maybe I can use that somehow.

Yeah for normal sex scenes your method is working, I guess to clarify what I'm after now is some mods like submit and prison overhaul, or even the default getting arrested Ithink, remove the items from your inventory which the nostrip tag doesn't seem to stop from happening but devious devices items and I think the sanguine artifact do seem immune to that.  And yeah after looking at them they all have scripting attached to them shich I don;t feel like looking at tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Yeah for normal sex scenes your method is working, I guess to clarify what I'm after now is some mods like submit and prison overhaul, or even the default getting arrested Ithink, remove the items from your inventory which the nostrip tag doesn't seem to stop from happening but devious devices items and I think the sanguine artifact do seem immune to that.  And yeah after looking at them they all have scripting attached to them shich I don;t feel like looking at tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Ask the authors of those to honor the SexlabNoStrip keyword in their mods.

Archived