Nifskoping and BSlightingshaderproperties

Redflyingmonkey

Hey ! I was wondering if there was any compete guide to the BSlightingshaderproperties tweakings in nifskope. 

I've been trying to add some gloss to my character, but it always looks unnatural and, all in all, pretty ugly. I mean it's like she's been dipped in a jar of stale honey or something. 

Apart from the "glossiness", is there anything else in the BSLightingShaderProperties that I could tweak to enhance the wetness while keeping the quality of my specular map ? (It's SG Wet Body by the way). I've obviously no idea what I'm doing, I've changed the specular strengh to 8, the emissive colors to 4, added "double sided" to the slider thingy, and well I notice the gloss but it disappears completely outside, when the sun is out, and the bodies become really dull, like plastic looking. Only particular lights like fire or spells can make my specular map appear :o 
Cheers 

The minimum for glossiness float is 1.0000 max is 1000.0000 for how it looks it all depends on the body being used what lighting there is skin color and if you are using a ENB and what not. I think the one I liked the most is oblivion the gloss is great on that game there is a tool that you can set the ini to max and mass gloss armors and bodies nifs just by highlighting them and then dragging and dropping the whole group into it and you can also do it through nifskope. Only thing it doesn't work on is the heads in oblivion you have to do them manually.

Well I got a Cbbe bodyslided with Cbbe muscle normalmaps, sc. 4k textures and Sg wet body textures. I kinda understand stuff concerning gloss and specularpower settings in enb, but I cant understand anything about nifskope's other tabs, like emissive color and stuff.

In short; I want every lighting, even from the sun, to show the wet gloss on the body and right now only fire can make it noticeable :( I got a realistic lighting with my enb so like, I feels like I should have a pretty good reflection on the skin with my enb settings ...

Archived