[Idea] New Powers for Skills

If doesn't exist, could be a great idea. A mod that when you reset your skills (at skill level 100), you gain a new Power (created by the modder) related with that skill. So you have more reasons to reset your skills, not just to gain levels beyond 81.

Could be limited to 3 powers for each skills that you reset, or something like that. It could be one more option to boost the character in high levels.
What do you think?

Guest Ragna_Rok

well, my orc is 239 now. but, my opinion counts already for level lets say 120: FUCK NO!

seriously, with the right perks / enchantments / potions you can boost your damage easily beyond 1k. i play legendary only, and sometimes go out naked without a coin just to make it mroe interesting, like, you need to start with an iron armor again etc... with falskaar you have the shout "champions spirit", with dragonborn "dragon aspect", both increase your damage further. and then, BOOM! ... orc berserk. double damage, half taken. last time i clocked it i was about 2.4 k damage with a greatsword.

the last thing the game needs is more powers, and i think the main intention was not to level beyond 81, but make a char you play for a long time a challenge again. like you reset two handed and heavy armor at the same time, and get your ass handed to you by some friggin nightmaster vampires.

just my opinion ;)

i think its a good idea...

for example when you reach the legendary you gain a aditional perk that allow you for example (2handed) to destroy the shields and armor of your enemies

Like a new ability for mastery the skill tree. or for one handed that allow you to make counter atack or disarm your enemyes... well they are many ideas.

I thing is nothing about making more damage because thats not the point of game for me..

its somehow making you can acces to especial habilities for reaching a higth point that makes more interesting the mecanics of the game. So you can role play better.

Of course i play with a character that can deal a higth amount of damage (just using alchemy, and enchanting and smithing, s pretty old trick of the game) and if you combine with racial you make your character super god character tha can kill a enemyes with one strike.... just make the game boring. thats why i like the mods that increase the dificult of the game like deadly dragons and enchanted enemy ai revenge of enemies

Its just for me for the mechanics (like the final perk of the sneak that allow you to become invisible for you enemys for a sec and the deal a higth amount of damage for the sneak atack) that make you feel like you are a master of the sneak. 

So i think its a good idea... sorry for my english 

seriously, with the right perks / enchantments / potions you can boost your damage easily beyond 1k. i play legendary only, and sometimes go out naked without a coin just to make it mroe interesting, like, you need to start with an iron armor again etc... with falskaar you have the shout "champions spirit", with dragonborn "dragon aspect", both increase your damage further. and then, BOOM! ... orc berserk. double damage, half taken. last time i clocked it i was about 2.4 k damage with a greatsword.

Kinda off topic, but unmodded, I've smithed weapons that do literally over 200,000 damage in just a few minutes.  Just saying.

Archived