Questions about T/BBP, how it works

tase

I saw this post, it mentions a skeleton, body with bones and animations :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25324-help-needed-please-how-can-i-change-unpb-bbp-or-tbbp-into-simple-unpb/?p=638212

But in terms of mods, what do those represent.

For the skeleton and animation, TBBP animation of Dragonfly or CHSBHC BBP provide those according to the files.

TBBP says it's compatible with multiple bodies but only comes in 1 version, so I assume you must get a body mesh that has T/BBP bones (do these show in NifSkope ?). Does CBBE support TBBP ? What if bodyslide 2 is used, does it keep the TBBP bones ? Is there a way to weight the parts to adjust the bounce in bodyslide 2?

What defines the bounce properties (amount, length, rebound, stuff like that), the mesh or the skeleton ? What does a skeleton offer ?

TBBP/CHSBHC provide skeletons, but XP32 is the skeleton mod, should the skeleons from the T/BBP mods be overwritten ?

For the actual bounce, the body mesh only matters when you're naked, for armor to bounce, it doesn't matter which body mesh you have, as long as the armor mesh has the TBBP bones, right ?

I've been looking at TBBP for a bit but I have a couple of questions on how it works, I like mixing and matching my mods, but I need to understand how they work before doing so.

Time ago I had doubts on the subject:

1) Dragonfly (on Nexus) only serves to give the bouncing breasts and ass when the character walks or runs

2) If you really want to use XPMS do not need to CHSBHC BBP body

2) XPMS have TBBP support, Open Bodyslide 2.0 and slect the body type you prefer with TBBP/BBP

3) for SexLab, only some animations have the TBBP effect, in particular the butt bounce unfortunately very few.. :(

4) TBBP = butt and breat, BBP only breast

5) install XPMS for last go to body slide to make your body, save, and for end open FNIS, apply the Arms patch

Ps: the better body is UNP/UNPB or Seven Base or CBBE, for first install one of this, you found on LL or Nexus

For skin texture body/face, wet-effect Etc.. are all things that you can add later to make a beauty and realistic PC

I saw this post, it mentions a skeleton, body with bones and animations :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25324-help-needed-please-how-can-i-change-unpb-bbp-or-tbbp-into-simple-unpb/?p=638212

But in terms of mods, what do those represent.

For the skeleton and animation, TBBP animation of Dragonfly or CHSBHC BBP provide those according to the files.

TBBP says it's compatible with multiple bodies but only comes in 1 version, so I assume you must get a body mesh that has T/BBP bones (do these show in NifSkope ?). Does CBBE support TBBP ? What if bodyslide 2 is used, does it keep the TBBP bones ? Is there a way to weight the parts to adjust the bounce in bodyslide 2?

What defines the bounce properties (amount, length, rebound, stuff like that), the mesh or the skeleton ? What does a skeleton offer ?

TBBP/CHSBHC provide skeletons, but XP32 is the skeleton mod, should the skeleons from the T/BBP mods be overwritten ?

For the actual bounce, the body mesh only matters when you're naked, for armor to bounce, it doesn't matter which body mesh you have, as long as the armor mesh has the TBBP bones, right ?

I've been looking at TBBP for a bit but I have a couple of questions on how it works, I like mixing and matching my mods, but I need to understand how they work before doing so.

On how exactly do the models work:
TBBP says it's compatible with multiple bodies but only comes in 1 version, so I assume you must get a body mesh that has T/BBP bones (do these show in NifSkope ?). Does CBBE support TBBP ?
TBBP itself is simply a concept of how breast bounce mechanics should work. Originally Dragonfly expanded the XP32 Maximum Skeleton by adding 2 bones for each breast and 1 bone per half-ass and weighted a CBBE-based body to those bones appropriately. Therefore, by design CBBE had TBBP mechanics as the first body mod.

UNP and others got it later by either manual weight painting of the mesh in Blender/3DS Max or copying the weights from CBBE-TBBP and later rigging the mesh to Dragonfly's TBBP skeleton. For UNP-TBBP I used the UNP bodyslide software,  but the HGECR body I created from UNP and Oblivion's HGEC had weights copied from UNP-TBBP. 

The added TBBP bones are visible in Nifskope, especially the ones for breast bounce as they are directly on the back of the mesh.

The bounce is defined by the weights on the mesh, however the skeleton's TBBP bones define the point around which the weight sections revolve. 

Yes and no. When you're naked the mesh you're using is femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 and for it to TBBP bounce it needs to be weighted. However, if the armor mesh also contains the femalebody model inside, both the armor model and body model have to be TBBP weighted, preferably the armor being weighted on the body it's going to use. Otherwise only the armor will bounce on a clipping non-bouncing body.

Archived