Ok so thanks to u guys i did decide to go for Skyrim and its nice but

ahrimangame

Hi again!

Thanks alot for nice reviews that helped me alot to take this choice, and i like it! sexlab mods are nice and everything is managed so i can find all mods i need easily and install them which i did!

Now i have everything i want except the most important part which i need ur help again :)

Can you guys name/link me some nice hot races and tell me how to get hot and busty body meshes and texture?? i would love a hot busty character for playing! and i really like some nice feet and hand texture and mesh instead of this correct one...

One more thing can you link me some hot and nice dress collection and some high heels? i have a huge high heel and foot fetish xD

THanks alot in advance one more time :)

Try this mod for the high heels, it doesn't contain shoes itself but there are some mods that use it and example mods are given in the description I think.

For body I recommend this mod, it also contains high resolution textures. You can also design your own body with it using bodyslide, but it's not required to do that.

I'm not sure about hand and feet models/textures I never changed those.

For busty it seems CBBE is the most popular body mod for females. If you go to the Nexus site and search for it there is a few versions of the body. Just pick the one that most appeals to you. There is a TON and I do mean ton of armor mods for it, so again just search and you should find any armor/clothing mod to suit your taste. I personally use UNP body and armor mods, but it is not busty. Though I think UNP Blessed body is, which is a variation of UNP body and kinda my point. There is a ton of body mods to suit any taste. Just takes a little while of looking at the options and images for each one to pick the one that most suits you.

CBBE can be found here on nexus, with a few versions to pick from.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

I would definitely go with CBBE for the body type. I'm not a high heels player (Love them myself, but being immersion freak/ish I don't play with them in Skyrim.) so I can't suggest anything there.

There are also plenty of mods which alter armor for body mods. Not sure about "Dresses", but typing CBBE into the nexus search will pull up plenty of armor variants to choose from so you can scan through those if you're looking for armor and additions.

Archived