Have done some research and need alittle advice with mod selection for body type (CBBE VS UNP/UNPB VS etc)

You can change how thick the arms and such are during character creation. Just an FYI.

Fair enough... as long as the armor designed to fit that body responds to those changes accordingly.  (I honestly don't know; my guess is basically a Schrodinger's cat at this stage.)

I know that you didn't get those options in Oblivion or Fallout, though, so in those games you were stuck choosing a body that had the characteristics you wanted (like thinner arms, for example). That just isn't the case with Skyrim character generation, though. Character creation is far, far superior in Skyrim compared to earlier titles from Bethesda (as evidenced in the show your character threads).

Nipples remain a sore spot. ;p  It has been exhaustively proven that even BodySlide2 is not capable of enabling a particular nipple shape if it's not already part of the body.  And the only Skyrim body that has "puffy" nipples is the highly dubious Manga Body... which I may end up choosing. :/  It's inexplicable, and maybe a little enraging, that my upgrade to Skyrim necessitates a downgrade in character model.

Yes, armor and clothing respond to the changes, but just don't use UNPB armors on UNP bodies or the boobs and other parts grow with the armor. ;)

I'd skip the nipple issue. It's rather unimportant and certainly not a game changer. If you like the Type3F body then a standard UNP can be tweaked in character creation to very closely replicate it. Race Menu even allows each arm/leg/breast/buttock/foot/hand size or thickness to be individually adjusted. :o 

I guess what I'm trying to stress the most here is that you aren't realizing how much your character can be customized since it wasn't customizable in past games. You need to fire up Skyrim with SKSE, Sky UI, and Race Menu (with char gen extensions) added before you'll be able to grasp what the possibilities are with just ONE body type. Then throw in the myriad of body types and you'll realize the options are nearly endless.

I'd skip the nipple issue. It's rather unimportant and certainly not a game changer. If you like the Type3F body then a standard UNP can be tweaked in character creation to very closely replicate it. 

I'll be blunt: I'd be willing to sacrifice a lot for the particular nipple type I'm after.  Even to the point of considering using Manga Body, for goodness sake.  I made a thread devoted to it.  I may well end up conducting transplant surgery in order to get the look I am after, despite the fact that I currently know essentially nothing of how to go about it, which means it would probably take several weeks.

You'd really forego all that's vastly superior about Skryim characters and character creation (and gameplay plus graphics) to get a puffy nipple? I wouldn't, but nipples aren't that high on my list of priorities. ;) I think you should just install Skryim and the modding requirements then have a go at it. You'll likely forget all about those puffy nipples and start focusing on the positives in short order.

I was a big fan of UNP for a long time, switching between UNP and UNPB, then I checked out Dream Girl body, really awesome mesh, and now I'm using a custom CBBE body thanks to BodySlider 2. It's a big lower body UNPB variant.

All the armors and clothes in the game are tailored for the body except Immersive Armors. This is done with the Caliente Vanilla Armor and Clothing bodysliders and Remodeled Armors bodysliders which is IMO the best skimpy replacer out there. (with bodyslider you can cherry pick which armors are vanilla and which are Remodeled; i.e I'm sticking with Vanilla armors for the town guards)

BodySlider 2 and Outfit Studio really changed the playing field.

And most of the stuff you mentioned doesn't really depend a lot on which body type. A strip club, custom hairs, tatoos, high heels animations and sexlab don't strictly depend on body meshes, though some look nicer with some body types I guess.

Honestly, all of the body mods you have mentioned look like shit. There are several new ones out now, that use actual, realistic proportions, and dont look like some retarded shemale had the tits cut from a fat dude and glued to their chest. Fantasy something...Fantasy Women I think? I just make my own mesh anyhow. Its the best thing to do, to be honest. CBBE looks like shit, huge tits, man shoulders, bad hip shape, fat legs and tiny little feet make for one fucked up looking pile of shit. Also Calente or whatever dumb name that guy pretending to be a girl took, tends to completely change the modles for CBBE or make differant versions all over the place. (Fat ass + small tits, big tits, small ass, huge tits, fat thighs, ect.) and he changes the models completely every now and then so getting shit to fit right or skins that were made in the past to fit is just more work for modding your Skyrim.

UNP looks like someone starved the bitch to death.

And the others you mentioned are just modifications of those two.

There are others out there that just look way way better. The big problem is too many people get the common shit because their dick talks before their mind. Just stupid, tasteless people giving advice for the most part will tell you this or that, but in all honesty, you should just look and see what you like for yourself and stop asking for what others would like. Thats just retarded to ask someone else what turns you on.

Id give you a link if that huge pile of donkey shit (Nexus) wasnt down again today.

PS dont listen to all of that crap about body sliders. Just get the New Show Race Menu. You can adjust more than those sliders even allows you to and recolor and retint everything while you make your starting level 1 character. These guys in here dont really know all that much about modding, save for the few Japanese and Russians that kindly put their work here. 

Draconis Nox... I'll take my starved girl over those junk food eating garbage disposals any day of the week and though I have never had anything good to say about CBBE, Caliente has well over 5 million downloads for his efforts! and you can back the F@#K up when talking about UNP! (Dimon99 has nearly 4 million). Everyone has an opinion over what body is best and, you could have kept yours to yourself.

• 1 month later...

Recently, I've been playing around with the Dream Girl body. I'm extremely impressed at the body. But I'll echo the complaints already mentioned here, there is little support for it as far as outfits are concerned. Will this change in the future? Possibly. If I had to choose a body type that wasn't Dream Girl? I'd go with CBBE, and only because CT77's armor.

My take.

Lady Body: Fairly new contender.  Based on UNP.  I like the arms, which are much thinner and more feminine than any other CBBE/UNP variant.  I do not like the hips, which take the already dubious UNP hips and run with them, essentially inventing a bonus pair of hips.  Almost no support, and the body itself seems to be in considerable flux, complicating things.

Just a short correction because I'm pretty certain that Lady Body is not based on UNP. It is either made by the author from scratch or (what I chose to believe considering it's several compatibility issues) a Daz3D body-mesh ported to Skyrim.

Draconis Nox... I'll take my starved girl over those junk food eating garbage disposals any day of the week and though I have never had anything good to say about CBBE, Caliente has well over 5 million downloads for his efforts! and you can back the F@#K up when talking about UNP! (Dimon99 has nearly 4 million). Everyone has an opinion over what body is best and, you could have kept yours to yourself.

He has the right to express his opinion, although I would've preferred less pointless trash talking, but without backing it up by showing these "way better alternatives" and explaining why he considers them superior nobody will give a flying fuck about the swear-fest he calls an opinion anyway.

The BB in CBBE says it all: big bottom. If you like big meaty buttocks, CBBE is probably your choice; if you like a more slender look, you want UNP. It is not quite that simple, since the bodyslide allows for some variation, but by and large (mostly large) CBBE women are more curvaceous than UNP. UNP generally looks more realistic. It used to be the case that CBBE had more and better armours, but I think  the opposite is now true. I often see wistful messages on Nexus pleading "Why are the good armours always UNP?" UNP nipples are more lifelike.

It is really a matter of personal taste. The Danariel Stormbow follower mod is very useful for helping you choose, since Danariel comes in both UNP and CBBE and you can switch from one to the other in game. It was this mod that convinced me that UNP is decidedly superior, but other players will no doubt reach the opposite conclusion from the same evidence. Here is a link if you want to try out the Danariel mod (worthwhile in its own right)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47649/

Well, it´s a mater of taste and opinion i think. 

For my part, i´m using CBBE with TBBP and i love it. But as a matter of fact, im looking with increasing interest the Sevenbase Bombshell. 

It´s partially true that UNP looks more realistic, and i say partially becouse my wife (wich is a real person) doesn´t look like that at all  :D  :D  :D  I only wish. 

So it all comes down to taste i guess, it´s like when u meet a girl with fake boobs, they don't look real but hey, what's not to like, right?. So if u ask me to choose between a girl with regular but real breast, and  a girl with fake nice looking boobs, i pick the second one.

Enjoy! 

Honestly, all of the body mods you have mentioned look like shit. There are several new ones out now, that use actual, realistic proportions, and dont look like some retarded shemale had the tits cut from a fat dude and glued to their chest. Fantasy something...Fantasy Women I think? I just make my own mesh anyhow. Its the best thing to do, to be honest. CBBE looks like shit, huge tits, man shoulders, bad hip shape, fat legs and tiny little feet make for one fucked up looking pile of shit. Also Calente or whatever dumb name that guy pretending to be a girl took, tends to completely change the modles for CBBE or make differant versions all over the place. (Fat ass + small tits, big tits, small ass, huge tits, fat thighs, ect.) and he changes the models completely every now and then so getting shit to fit right or skins that were made in the past to fit is just more work for modding your Skyrim.

UNP looks like someone starved the bitch to death.

And the others you mentioned are just modifications of those two.

There are others out there that just look way way better. The big problem is too many people get the common shit because their dick talks before their mind. Just stupid, tasteless people giving advice for the most part will tell you this or that, but in all honesty, you should just look and see what you like for yourself and stop asking for what others would like. Thats just retarded to ask someone else what turns you on.

Id give you a link if that huge pile of donkey shit (Nexus) wasnt down again today.

PS dont listen to all of that crap about body sliders. Just get the New Show Race Menu. You can adjust more than those sliders even allows you to and recolor and retint everything while you make your starting level 1 character. These guys in here dont really know all that much about modding, save for the few Japanese and Russians that kindly put their work here. 

i really want know what are those alternatives..