Installed sexlab. How do i get actual mods?

ang999999999

I installed the sexlab framework by following the steps from this thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25219-getting-started-with-sexlab-how-to-install-sexlab-and-its-requirements/

It says i need actual mods to get started and after about an hour of messing around with it i broke my skyrim and am in the process of re-downloading it off steam.

How do i actually install a mod after setting up the framework from the guide.

You can download sexlab from steam ???? :ooooo Anyway, go to the download section on the forum and look for a mod you like in the most popular tab on the right. For starts, I'd advise you to take zaz animation pack, sexlab aroused and sexlab matchmaker. Then you can try Submit or Defeat (those two are pretty similar bu submit is more up to date), you can try downloading devious devices (follow the guide on the download page with attention, if you install this you'll also have to install some other mods centered around it). Don't forget to try them one at a time to see if it's working as it should and clean up when you're done. I meant clean up your desktop. I mean your actual desktop. Voila.

You can download sexlab from steam ???? :ooooo Anyway, go to the download section on the forum and look for a mod you like in the most popular tab on the right. For starts, I'd advise you to take zaz animation pack, sexlab aroused and sexlab matchmaker. Then you can try Submit or Defeat (those two are pretty similar bu submit is more up to date), you can try downloading devious devices (follow the guide on the download page with attention, if you install this you'll also have to install some other mods centered around it). Don't forget to try them one at a time to see if it's working as it should and clean up when you're done. I meant clean up your desktop. I mean your actual desktop. Voila.

I ment I'm downloading skyrim off steam. and what folder do i drag and drop the mods into?

Sorry, that depends what kind mod manager you're using. If it's NMM : you push the "import mod from file" button on the top left corner, then you select your download folder, and you select the mod you want to install. Be very careful and read every post concerning each mod you're installing. Follow everything they say and if they don't say anything, don't install it. 

Sorry, that depends what kind mod manager you're using. If it's NMM : you push the "import mod from file" button on the top left corner, then you select your download folder, and you select the mod you want to install. Be very careful and read every post concerning each mod you're installing. Follow everything they say and if they don't say anything, don't install it. 

So after i install the sexlab framework like the guide says i can use NMM for the actual mods?

I wouldn't use NMM for the framework or mods. I do use NMM for some things, but I install SL stuff manually.

Simple version here....

Unzip your mod in one small window on your desktop. Highlight all the necessary parts (you shouldn't need the Readme.txt files), right click and "copy". Then go over to another small window that has Skyrim/Data opened in it then right click and "paste". Let it merge folders when it asks. Go to NMM or to the Skyrim Launcher (data files) and check whatever you added in the plugin list.

Now this is assuming you have the FNIS mods installed. You do, right? Once they are installed you'll find in Skyrim/data/tools an .exe file called FNIS for Users. You should probably send this to your desktop (shortcut) and it HAS to be run after each animation mod you install. If you don't run this tool after adding animation mods they simply won't work.

Archived