not getting naked cbbe

zzazzman

So I've been operating with CBBE TBBP for a while without any problems. I've installed and removed some vanilla clothing and armor replacers, and now my character cannot be naked beyond underwear. I want to see the nipple piercing mod I'm using, but I can't because there's always cloth underwear. What happened? What can I do?

Still having problems?  I think it might be caused by a bug from using SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim) and not taking off an addon safely or having things in a wrong order.

Try uninstalling SOS and other mods that have SOS support/addon (ex. Sexlab Aroused, Sexlab Cumshot...).

Make a new save in game with SOS and any addons for it uninstalled.

Now, if the problem isn't fix, try reinstalling SOS by itself first with the same (or all 3) schlong types you had before.

At this point it fixed the problem for me so I don't know what to tell you if it doesn't it yet. 

If you don't use SOS then the problem is most likely fixed by a change in body texture.

Archived