Can't seem to figure out how to start animations in game

m3dicat3d

First off, sorry... I have indeed been looking for an answer to this, I just can't seem to dig anything up at the moment...

I just DL'd the new framework and the ZaZ animations (V0054, nothing from the obsolete page) and for the life of me I can't seem to figure out how to actually start the anim's.

I've got the updated SKSE and FNIS and SkyUI and correctly installed the packs manually (would have used NMM but not sure it would have unpacked correctly) and registered ZaZ via MCM. The .esm is enabled for both SexLab and ZaZ, and I've used BOSS to sort the load order.

Am I just missing something blatantly obvious, another add in perhaps?

Thanks!

From the original post of the download screen for the Sexlab Framework (emphasis added):

----- Description --------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrim SexLab, is intended to serve as a unifying resource for modders to pull animations from to aid them in development of adult themed mods, without having to going through the complex scripting work it takes by themselves. A modder is provided with a wealth of tools and functions they can call that will aid them in creating their own mod.

As it is intended as a resource mod that other mods can pull from to use for adult animations. This mod does NOTHING by itself, and requires a separate mod to make use of the resources provided.

For a list of mods which use this framework look here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Edit: Enjoy! There are a lot of really great mods to give you the sex experience you want and there are more being developed all the time.

Sorry to bug again, I've been looking at the link, and I'm a bit overwhelmed. I was actually looking at the old Sex in Skyrim mod (looks like that's not an option now) and your Sex Addicts mod. Really I am just looking for something along the basic line of being able to play animations and such, etc. Would you happen to have any suggestions while I continue to look? Thanks again, Waxen.

Sorry to bug again, I've been looking at the link, and I'm a bit overwhelmed. I was actually looking at the old Sex in Skyrim mod (looks like that's not an option now) and your Sex Addicts mod. Really I am just looking for something along the basic line of being able to play animations and such, etc. Would you happen to have any suggestions while I continue to look? Thanks again, Waxen.

If it's only about starting and seeing animations (so far), you may want to start out with MatchMaker:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-rev-6-updated-11102013/

It's Ashal's original proof of concept for the framework, and it's fairly simple. You cast spells on NPCs and/or on your character, and hey presto! off they go enjoying themselves. No frills, no laces, no immersion, but it gets the bare essentials done.

If you like what you see, you can work your way up from that, trying out the ever growing number of SexLab mods already out there at your leisure.

Thanks so much Star... I saw that one but the "proof of concept" and I *think* a reference to it being use able as a modder's resource (if I recall correctly) made me wonder if it would work out for what I was looking for. I'll give it a shot and go from there. As an FYI I did install the romance mod and made some progress there (but had a lot of CTD'S along the way from something I likely did wrong I take it) but at least I know more now than I did before. Thanks again Waxen and Star!

Archived