Talk remains active during sex scenes?

1.3x (not sure which specific version) fixed this in most cases.  I have seen it occur more when the action starts with a foreplay animation.  However, you can minimize the problem yourself.  Before the animation starts, face away from the other participants in the animation.  It's that simple.  Of course this all depends on whether you actually have time to turn - getting raped using Defeat/Submit/ etc may not give you time to turn your character away.

Load order?

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SPIKE.esm

SexLab.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ElysiumEstate.esp

ElysiumEstate-DG.esp

ElysiumEstate-DB.esp

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

ValsCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp

Crafting300.esp

SkyMoMod Extras Collectables.esp

Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp

Populated Forts Towers Places.esp

Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

GeraltJacket.esp

King's Slayer Armor.esp

Iorveth.esp

Remodeled Armor.esp

Ring of Himalayan Hauling v1.0.esp

RingOFNighteye.esp

VampCanActivate.esp

TH3WICK3D1-GeraltSeltkirkArmor.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

WVExpansion.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

RichMerchants.esp

Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets.esp

LFox Bottle That Blood.esp

NamedSoulGems.esp

Vjarkell Castle.esp

WerewolfMastery.esp

Neo's Scouter Set.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

WyldMenuPlugMale.esp

WyldMenuPlugFemale.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

FNISspells.esp

Immersive Mercenaries.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

SkyUI.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp

Predator Vision.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

NordicSkaalHeavyFalmerWeightFix.esp

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

Fortify Enchanting necklace.esp

ApachiiHairStyles.esp

ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

LoversComfort.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp

Better Vampires.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

1.3x (not sure which specific version) fixed this in most cases.  I have seen it occur more when the action starts with a foreplay animation.  However, you can minimize the problem yourself.  Before the animation starts, face away from the other participants in the animation.  It's that simple.  Of course this all depends on whether you actually have time to turn - getting raped using Defeat/Submit/ etc may not give you time to turn your character away.

Thats the thing, I use to be able to do what you are talking about but now it doesn't seem to matter if I turn away from them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have exactly the same problem quite some time and I doubt that this is due to load order.

E Talk to "npc name" will remain there after any dialogue before the animation even starts no matter where I turn and disappears after animation is finished.

I even tried a new game without any mods installed except Sexlab requirements (skse, fnis, skyui) + one mod that starts the animation after dialogue (Submit, Spouse enhanced...) and it did not help at all.

Please... no one really knows what can cause it and how to get rid of it except console+tm? :(

Sorry for my English

Turning always works for me.  EXCEPT if I am not quick enough.  Also, backing away and turning can help too (if you are too close to the NPC, no amount of turning will make the talk target disappear without reversing direction completely).  Again, it's a timing issue.  And normally I do not see this if the action goes directly to a sex scene.  I only see this if the action goes to a foreplay scene first.  I use Submit for 99% of my sex actions in game, so possibly a difference there.  There usually is enough time after the dialog/sex initiating action in submit and the actual start of the undress animation to back off and turn away enough to get the normal "Talk" option to disappear.

Just to note as well, I am usually in 3rd person view when the action starts, so maybe a difference there...

... Just to note as well, I am usually in 3rd person view when the action starts, so maybe a difference there...

:) Thanks for the tip, definitely try it. Also, I try to turn Undress animation on because after a few bad experiences from the past (ctd's) I have this option usually disabled.

Further to this problem, maybe I did not explain it quite right because my bad English. But after the dialog box closes, so the E talk to ".npc." will not go away no matter where I turn or where I run before the animation starts. It's simply not disappears along with the dialog box as usual, Even if I look on something else -  the bed for example, that E talk to "..npc.." does not change to E sleep in bed... I'm sorry but I dont know how else to explain it :(

But really this is not really a problem, rather it is annoying.

Archived