Sex seems to disable HDT

I have HDT installed on my current game (Not collision, just the .dll and .xml in the SKSE plugins folder). I get marvelous bouncing everywhere. When I have sex though, it seems to work until the orgasm stage, at which point everything seems to go rigid. I still get the BBP bounce from the sex anim but thats it. After sex, HDT bounce is totally disabled and I only get the bounce from my installed BBP anims. Reloading doesn't fix the issue I have to restart the game... any solutions to this?

EDIT: Running with the skeleton_female.hkx file installed. So I get the BBP animations during sex/walking.

DOUBLE EDIT: After testing, it seems to ONLY happen if I change positions into an anim that has less stages. (IE, change from the cumming stage of a 4 stange anim, to a 3 stage anim).

I don't want to remove skeleton_female.hkx... as I said i want the jiggle when I play dance anims or sex anims.

I already checked the HDT log and it contains nothing unusual.

The version of HDT I'm using is this http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49-dlmodified-hdt-files-for-epic-bounce-9-2811-1/

As I said it only seems to happen when switching between animation sets that have a different amount of stages...

EDIT: Wait a minute... got 1 warning in my log, maybe this is it?

[01/11/14 09:18:51]WARNING: Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time

that is an old version is known problem. try the newer version. hdt will just quite working after sometime with 9-28 try 12-27

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/83-hdt-release-hdt-physics-extension-v12-27/

this is the one i use myself. also check the bbp xml file is actually made for the version your using or you will get advert effects.

using an older xml with newer dll will not work right. due to so many version some of them got the xml file mixed up.

Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time[/qoute]

yep that means hdt is failing and will stop working save your game then reload this should kick the hdt back in, sometimes using console and then go back out will also force hdt to reactivate.

You can have all the jiggle with HDT, I don't see any reason to keep skeleton_female.hkx.

Removing skeleton_female.hkx causes all BBP/TBBP anims to stop their jiggle. Most sex/dance anims lose bounce because of this. Physics only takes effect when the torso is moved fairly violently.

Keeping skeleton_female.hkx lets you have physics jiggle on top of animated jiggle... incompatible with collision though :(.

that is an old version is known problem. try the newer version. hdt will just quite working after sometime with 9-28 try 12-27

http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/topic/83-hdt-release-hdt-physics-extension-v12-27/

this is the one i use myself. also check the bbp xml file is actually made for the version your using or you will get advert effects.

using an older xml with newer dll will not work right. due to so many version some of them got the xml file mixed up.

Physics delta time > 0.2, lose time[/qoute]

yep that means hdt is failing and will stop working save your game then reload this should kick the hdt back in, sometimes using console and then go back out will also force hdt to reactivate.

Thanks for this. I'll upgrade to the newest version and mess around with the XML to see if I can't get my old settings back.

You can have all the jiggle with HDT, I don't see any reason to keep skeleton_female.hkx.

Removing skeleton_female.hkx causes all BBP/TBBP anims to stop their jiggle. Most sex/dance anims lose bounce because of this. Physics only takes effect when the torso is moved fairly violently.

Keeping skeleton_female.hkx lets you have physics jiggle on top of animated jiggle... incompatible with collision though :(.

I've never lost any kind of jiggle with HDT during any kind of animation tho :o If anything, it jiggles even more than before ? Well, maybe it's related to breast and butt size or something ? 

I've never lost any kind of jiggle with HDT during any kind of animation tho :o If anything, it jiggles even more than before ? Well, maybe it's related to breast and butt size or something ? 

Are you sure you have HDT (both breasts and butt) working in every single SexLab animation? For me it only works like on half of them.

Archived