Trying to get some bounces with CBBE

kurisu7885

So, I'm trying to get some bounce going for CBBE. I'm steadily getting the hang of bodyslide, and while I recognize BBP, using it in bodyslide does nothing, even if I have a TBBP mod alongside it. I figure I'm making some kind of noob mistake here, and the CHSBHC mod I decided to try gives no instructions. Luckily I've not saved with anything yet since I've achieved shapes I like, but no bounce, and would like belly growth with Hentai Pregnancy, for which I already have a recommended skeleton.

It's tricky but all you have to do is:

1. make a body mesh CBBE BBP compatible with bodyslide (look under options) or download one.
2. have a compatible skeleton: the one that come with CHSBHC is ok.
3. have the right animation that move the boobs bones like i.e. walking:  the ones that come with CHSBHC are ok.

When naked it should now work, if you are dressed the dress or the armor have to be BBP compatible too, to see the effect.

otherwise another different method is to use HDT that doesn't use an animation, but it require all the same as above (body mesh and skeleton) less the animation files, but plus some plugin and other settings as it use the Havok to make things bounce or move.

I see, odd thing if I've been trying to see it work but nothing. Here's the CHSBHC I'm currently trying with

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31349/?

And suppodesdly XP32 should work fine for this purpose.

I had problem with xp32 so i sticked with the sckeleton that come with CHSBHC BBP.

All you have to be sure is that the skeleton is right within the animation and the mesh.  If one of those isn't correct, the bounce will not take place  :)

I see, odd thing if I've been trying to see it work but nothing. Here's the CHSBHC I'm currently trying with

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31349/?

And suppodesdly XP32 should work fine for this purpose.

I had problem with xp32 so i sticked with the sckeleton that come with CHSBHC BBP.

All you have to be sure is that the skeleton is right within the animation and the mesh.  If one of those isn't correct, the bounce will not take place  :)

Hmm, I may not worry about it since I'm wantign the belly node for Hentai pregnancy to work :/

So here is what I've done during my testing session started 12/22/2013 for having a custom CBBE bouncing and jiggling :

1) Installing Racemenu (could have installed ECE instead... or even both, it's not a problem as rumor says no CTDs but already tried ECE and wanted to test Racemenu alone)

2) Installing CBBE v3.2 and some armor replacers, I think those coming along with the mod on Nexus, or others... don't really remember but that's not really important as the most important thing is having a fully working lovely customized naked body... :wub:

3) Creating a body with the bodyslide and armors/clothes as well, then tested random stuff in game to see if seams or weird stuff happening (didn't have to use texture blender this time, and pretty happy to not having to use it) .

4) Installing no more ugly bronze shine mod as I hate this ugly bronze shine on characters.

5) Installing bodyslide++ and armor replacers for bodyslide++ (because I wanted to test the bounciness/jiggliness at all the sizes I would like testing)

6) Creating a body with the bodyslide++ for the body with the cb++ tbbp body sliderset and armors/clothes as well

7) Installing Dragonfly's TBBP animation and replacing the idle animation by a less head-spinning one (found it on some topic here, there are a lot of good idle animations around! Btw, thank you all for your great work, animators !)

8) Installing xp32 xpms 1.91 (and when 1.92 got out, installed it to replace the 1.91)

9) Testing all the awesomeness great modders from here and there brought to Skyrim, I will never forget you guys !

10) Installing hdtPhysicsExtension custom files from monsto forum members and deleting xp32's skeleton_female.hkx file so TBBP animations and HDT physics aren't in conflict.

11) Testing once again and...  :blink:  OMG ! That is just sooooooo cool !  B)

Maybe I forgot a step (or inverted steps, like 6 and 7, dunno if it is important), I don't really remember all the things I've done to get a fully working customized CBBE body with all the great mods I've installed but I think this is not far from reality.

Hope this will help you ! Good luck ! ^_^

EDIT - Btw, as far as I've tested, deleting the skeleton_female.hkx (don't forget to make a backup before!) won't be a problem for the belly in Hentai Pregnancy as the hkx file is here only for TBBP animations (dunno if it is made for something else than T/BBP animations), and HDT physics is more to my liking.

Ahaha dje34, I've made the exact same installation order, even with "no more ugly bronze shine", it's exactly what I've done to my females xD
Anywho, if you want a PSB body, you gotta do exactly what dje34 told you to do, except that between the number 5) and the number 6), you gotta download the PSB body here on loverslab (watch out that you don't download the old one), for CBBE. When you've done that and installed it as recommended on the mod's post, you gotta select "PSB body" in the top left sliderset. Now that you've done it, you can just select your presets or make one, create a body then save the presets using the button under the PSB body slide. When it's done, push "Create Bodies", then generate outfits and toggle all outfits that you want generated (there are pregnancy vanilla armor and skimpy pregnancy clothes replacer here on LL that you can generate through this method).
Then just follow the rest of dje34's guide. You really don't need the CHSBHC skeleton if you're going to use HDT anyway, and imo the animations from TBBP are way better than CHSBHC. And FNIS it when you're done with the skeleton too. 
I had the same issues a couple weeks ago, oh boy I didn't miss the whole bodyslide learning experience...

Dude, screw that stuff.

Well, not CBBE, or Xp32, you need that.  Just do HDT: http://hdt.monsto.com/forum/index.php?/tutorials/article/2-what-is-the-hdt-physics-extension-for-skyrim/

Really easy install, looks better than others, depending on your taste, but it's random, so it looks more natural.

Also, check these armors out: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

Edit:  I don't know, I kind of glazed over the forum before posting, so I'm not sure if I'm right about it, but the way I understood it was that for HDT to work, you needed a skeleton (XP32) and DIDN'T want any other TBBP mods to conflict, because then there would be two animations going on at the same time.

But maybe I just got lucky when I switched to HDT lazily.

moddingnoob is right. Starting a new game i just wanted to test HDT.

1 Installed xp32 skeleton,

2 made a cbbe tbbp mesh with the bodyslide 2 studio

3 and installed the Hdt plugin (need to put just two dll files in the plugin folder).

Everything able to bounce, do it in a natural way without the need of any bouncing related animation mod.
Hdt rules.

ps: you can use also animation mods behind hdt but considering  that it use havock ("gravity") you could  double the results. I tried this without problems in any case. Just everything bounced even more. :P

Archived