Lots of alignment issues

I'm still fairly new to modding and I'm having an issue with the sexlab animations.  It seems like most, if not all, animations have the characters not aligning properly.  It's the same thing with the creature animations also.  The animations themselves seem to work ok though, just the alignment issue.

I am using the following mods from here:

Sexlab v1.35

BestialityAnimationPack

Bestiality Extras

Nude Creatures v1 1 2

SexLab Random Attack

Sexlab Defeat v4.2

Sexlab Matchmaker

SOS v2.03.015

I'm also using:

FNIS v4.1.1

FNIS Creature Pack v4.1

FNIS Idle Spells v4.0.2

The body mod I'm using is UNP Blessed Body with SG textures.

When I run FNIS, it doesn't say that there are any errors.  I just can't figure out what is causing everything to be out of alignment.  Please help.  If there's anything else that would need to be posted or screen shotted let me know.

I've tried doing a clean install and that did not help at all.

I've updated to the newest versions of everything and have only recently started having alignment issues, too. I didn't before. If I get NPCs to get it on they're fine. Just when my PC is involved I have bad alignment (like several feet off). If I get my PC into a threeway the two NPCs are fine and my PC is not even near the other two.

Oh don't worry too much about that, it's quite fixable! All you need to do is press Esc, click the mod configuration menu option, click Sexlab, then Player Hotkeys, study that little gem of information, and you'll be able to realign the animations properly to your tastes. One thing that is useful when realigning is to tick the option under the sexlab menu to NOT automatically advance stages, so you have plenty of time to realign each separate stage of the animations. Then when you've got it where you want it, press the spacebar to advance to the next stage of animations and repeat the realignment.  The reason for the misalignment is because there are so many body replacers, and so many weight settings, it's impossible to have a one-for-all alignment. I wish you luck, I can't realign my animations thanks to my game crashing on save or menu access only after I try to realign.

That's very helpful information (I'm having the same issue, both with UNPB and CBBE) but afaik the realignments you do don't save into memory so you have to repeat the process each time :(.

The only sure fire way of fixing alignment issues (at least as far as making sure things look like they're going into other things properly) is to alter the animations manually for your particular character through Blender or similar.

Well I suppose it's a decent workaround for the time being.  Thanks for that bit of info Pixie.  It would be nice to have some sort of option to have it saved so I don't have to keep doing it but at the very least I'm thankful the alignment is my only issue here.  I see quite a few posts where people can't get the animations working at all

Archived