Creating Custom Companion Issues

maybenexttime

I'm assuming that you're talking about making your own companion as opposed to using an existing one.

If this is the case, it sounds like you don't have packages setup for the different wait/dismiss options and/or you don't have them linked to the dialogue.  What helped me was to download an existing custom companion mod and see how they were put together.  (for packages like this, I think there's usually a set quest variable and then npcname.evp script in the End Script box).

Tactics sounds like it's missing a comp = ishired condition (where "ishired" is actually a var from you quest that's tracking whether or not the comp is hired, so you'd want an == 1 condition).

I don't have the GECK open right now and haven't worked on my comp character in a long time, so my memory is fuzzy and non-specific.  Sorry about that.

Archived