indoor CTD on map

miskasso

well, it's all in the title. everytime i press M (or open it from menu) it's time for me to enjoy a crash. only indoor. tavern, cave, dungeon, house, ship, castle don't care, no map for you. that problem's killing me for a very long time, lots of different saves on different characters and mod lists. 2 or 3 reinstalling. i don't know what to do. no incompatibility (as far as i know), but anyway, here's my modlist. everything is up to date (including skse).

Papyrus.0.rar

my pc

intel core i5-3470 3.2

ram 8gb

nvidia geforce 660ti 2gb

windows 7 64bit

help (:

ps also. sometimes (very very rarely) it's crashes on looting (chests, bodies). but it's not so frustrating.

pss english not my native language. sorry for killing it with mine ignorance.

Not sure maybe it has something to do with the Island Fast Travel. I use to have a mod that added certain mannequins to the game and if I opened the map in the same cell as they were in it caused a CTD. *crashes on looting (chests, bodies).* Is it certain bodies and chests or just any that cause CTD. Have you tried looting the same chest/body a 2nd time to see if the CTD is from something that the chest/person is carrying? 

If it happens from the same person again and again it could be something in their inventory that is causing it I have had looting do that before I looted a person got a CTD went back to the same person and took 1 piece at a time from their inventory till I got the CTD then looked at which mod added it and removed it.

looting is not the issue. after restarting the game and looting the same body\chest everything is just fine.

the real problem is that annoying map bug. actually, i just cured this thig, after killing island fast travel, hq lod, hq map and font replacer, i was happier than a superman with kripton immunity. but then i reinstalled matter of time mod (there was a new version), and the crash gets back. funny thing, uninstalling that single mod doesn't help me. i just ruined the whole thing by messing with skyrim mood. (:

+

restarted the game (just for the test) problem is solved. :|

awesome game. it keeps surprising me everyday since the release date.

Hi Miskasso, I am a new member here and I am having a similar problem to what you were experiencing (going to map indoors results in a freeze about 90% of the time). 

I just wanted to confirm, did disabling the "A Matter of Time" mod eliminate this problem for you?

Cheers

Archived