File Name: Master Sword With Shield

File Submitter: Carloss32

File Submitted: 07 Jan 2014

File Category: Weapons & Spells

Requires: Nothing ( Self Contained )

This is the first ever mod i have made for Skyrim while im tinkering and geting into all the tools needed please download it and give it a try its a 1 handed beast named the Master Sword it can be created at a forge and should be fully upgradeable, Extract from the zip then just drop into your main skyrim data folder and activate the ESP, you can find this sword & Shield at the end of Dead Mens Respite Tomb by the dragon wall look in pics for map location... please leave any feedback and suggestions as i said this is my first ever mod and all input would be much appreciated.

No Special Requirements needed
No DLC's Needed

Weight = 16
Reach = 1
Speed = 1
Crit Dmg = 23
Damage = 45
Sagger = 0.7500
Value = 5000

download.png
Click here to download this file

Guest Ragna_Rok

nice :) ... from all the masterswords ive seen this is the best looking. happy you also uploaded it here (besides nexus). guess youre also noticing that the comments on mods are quite bitchy over there... well, stuff is usually lots of nicer over here. so, welcome on board, and dont forget to "follow" your mods support topics, because here is where the comments go. and instead of endorsing the kudos-currency here is a "like", not many folks rate mods over here.

really nice work for a first mod :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ragna_Rok

jeez dude... its getting better and better... your set is awesome. i didnt game the first 2 zeldas, but started with "legend of zelda - a link to the past" back on snes. its really nice to have that stuff, and until now ive always thought like "naaaah, nice idea, but the execution sucks"... and then came your approach :)

best of all, you even still keep improving it... way to go, dude, thats the spirit :)

jeez dude... its getting better and better... your set is awesome. i didnt game the first 2 zeldas, but started with "legend of zelda - a link to the past" back on snes. its really nice to have that stuff, and until now ive always thought like "naaaah, nice idea, but the execution sucks"... and then came your approach :)

best of all, you even still keep improving it... way to go, dude, thats the spirit :)

cheers bro much appreciated, i started this as a basic item to get into the design and modding side for skyrim and just couldnt leave it alone, at the min now im geting to grips with armors and keep going back to this as i spot things i think need improving, at some point i want to make a quest for i with mcm support bu hat entails scripting which is something im just starting to get to grips with. thanks for the support tho all imput is always welcomed.