I noticed that the conversion created by zecoron in PSB 2.0, behaves differently in nifscope. 

if I change the value of Belly node to 6.000, there are no problems

PSB2_0_wench.jpg

if I change the value of the version created by Lother, I get this result

Lother_PSB_wench.jpg

I have not tried it in game
  • 3 weeks later...

When will you convert the dawnguard/dragonborn parts of killer keo and fine clothes 1,2 and 3 of the vanilla version?

I didn't know there was dlc clothes from killer keo o.o

as for the fine clothes, i don't know, I just made the ones availables from keos, anyway, if you miss a couple of pieces, it's really easy to make it with outfit studio now, it's a very easy tool and full of support here in LL ;)

Guest LoganX

Thank you, it works great! Are you thinking about converting armors and clothes from more mods into pregancy-compatible? It would be great for me to see on this page converted clothes from "a little sexy apparel replacer" mode. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm having some difficulties with the BigBelly node with Farm 3 (I haven't tested the other clothes), the belly is, growing downwards, I dont really know how to describe, I think this pic will help. TBBP is working just fine!

Stock settings:

TESV_2015_03_13_15_14_45_37.png

TESV_2015_03_13_15_15_21_80.png

With my preset

TESV_2015_03_13_15_25_56_85.png

TESV_2015_03_13_15_26_03_52.png

Thanks for the conversion its really nice!

• 3 months later...

Would anyone here be kind enough to assist me? I truly apologize if I've placed this in the wrong place, but this seemed to be the spot to ask.

Regarding pregnancy clothing mod that started this topic, I seem to have run into a discrepancy that I have been unable to correct thus far. There is a stark difference in the sizes of the pregnant belly of the clothes as opposed to the size of just the unclothed belly on the body mesh.

I used two separate presets in bodyslide to create the meshes, but literally the only difference between the two presets is the cleavage setting. All other settings in my two presets are identical.

The clothing meshes exhibit pregnant bellies that are roughly only a third the size of the unclothed belly when they have been expanded by the same amount. It seems that the clothing meshes simply do not have the same size potential of the nude body mesh, but I KNOW that isn't true.

I just don't know how to fix it. If I have to backup and restore my meshes one more time, I'm likely to bust a brain vessel.

Does anyone know (or have any insight) on what I can do to fix this issue?

Thank you,

Warmest Regards,

Kronn