NO MOOOORE

Redflyingmonkey

Hello ! I downloaded Sexlab Submit, Sanguine Debauchery, Devious Devices and the submit belt that ties Sexlab Submit to Devious Devices, I'm trying to make this work together by manually disabling one when I want to play the other etc, but I kind of get all of this to work together, in the wrong way ... I basically get raped, tied up, raped while being tied up by devious device items, raped while being tied up by Sanguine Debauchery items, have to be a slave, get raped while trying to be a proper slave so I can get out this mess, get raped while I try to escape... I basically get raped in all the ways this website's mods have to offer, but I've kind of had my fill, and now I want to actually have a way to escape ! If someone has those same mods and is willing to share his way of making them work together (through MCM settings or load order), I'll buy him pancakes, internetz pancakes. 

To those who understood my somewhat confused english, here is a gift : 

http://imageshack.com/a/img690/3397/9vyi.jpg

Kodlak and Vilkas talking about wolves dresses and sh*t

Edit : Sorry, kinda screwed up the forum section thingy, can a dude with an iron hammer pass through here and delete/move that post to skyrim adult mods ? Sorry again ... 

Edit 2 : Thank you ô mighty Thor !

I don't think it's his fault. i have notice that sometimes the forum gets mixed up if you have multiple tabs open of sexlab forum. witch makes you think you posted under skyrim section but it was added under another section.

I had it happen to me a few times when i posted in fallout section only it was added under oblivion instead.

You might want to consider about aroused framework,I've met such problem before,got raped over and over,the aroused framework will check the arousal level of rapists,and a certain lever of arousal was required for a NPC to rape someone,though it's not required by those mods,but it somehow worked,there's only one turn for character(I use defeat other than submit).and you can move.

The main issue you're going to run into is that Sanguine's and the 'player as victim' portion of Submit are simply not compatible at all, because they are both attempting to accomplish the same thing which is 'death alternative'. So if you want to run Sanguine's at all, you'll probably have to disable the victim portion of Submit, and just use it for the dialogue and 'player as aggressor' portions.

Devious Devices, on the other hand, appears to be more-or-less compatible with both mods, so shouldn't really do anything more than spice things up!

Oh damn you're right Lucifer, the cloak spell from Aroused may be conflicting too and cause issues ! I'm going to disable it for a while and see if that changes anything, thanks ! 

I saw that Ashra when I went through the options in the MCM, but I've already disabled Submit's player as victim options, and even turned the chance to auto surrender at 0% to be sure, but I still get issues when SD starts the even where I go essential. Most of the time I just stay on the ground and nothing happens, if I jump I can end everything and kill the bandits and leave but I'm sure some kind of event must still be triggered as my framerate goes bananas and I don't receive the end notification for the enslaved quest :/ 

Archived