Help - mesh fine in NifSkope, not showing up in-game

Yivie

Hello. This is my first attempt at touching/modifying anything other than hair for Oblivion, so I really am not sure how to continue. orz

I attempted converting a piece of Skyrim clothing to Oblivion, and it looked promising up until I tested it in-game. Doesn't show up.

I followed this tutorial (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16198-porting-meshes-from-skyrim-to-oblivion-using-blender/).

I tested it on a NifSkope mannequin and it seemed to work u_u But I guess that alone doesn't mean anything..

post-242783-0-54975400-1388519875_thumb.jpgpost-242783-0-14267200-1388520877_thumb.jpg

Also took a look at the bone weighting, which seemed to be fine from a newbie's POV, but since it doesn't appear in-game then I'm not quite sure what's wrong.

Please take a look if you can! Any help would be much appreciated. Oh, and happy new year's eve! :)

Here's the NIF file, as well as the texture.

DBrags_short.nif  pantsshort.rar

I update all what can be updated in Nifskope (Update all Tangent spaces, Auto Sanitize before save) then replaced one of my clothes in a chest and test it in game. You have no mormal map, I made a normal map, and you have not saved your texture as DXT5 (DXT1 is not good for transparent textures) and you have not saved it with Mip map.

post-3205-0-87310000-1388523164_thumb.jpg

Here mesh and new textures.

TEST.7z

Archived