Mod Question: Rape based on NPC's hatred of PC?

Mehyox

I was wondering if there is a mod out there that makes NPCs occasionally try to rape the PC if they hate you.

I'd just like some consequences of resolving quests one way or the other and of NPCs hating the player, and I haven't seen a mod that covers this but I could have missed it.

Sanguine debauchery at least comes  somewhat close, in the hired thugs quest if you thieved an NPC you might end up as his slave.

I like your idea, you should suggest it in SkyrimLL's SD+ Thread imho.

Currently overall you probably have to roleplay it yourself though, and surrender yourself via Submit, Defeat or SD to an NPC who you want to rape you.

SD already has rape from 'naked comment' built int.

Adding rape from hatred is not hard technically. The problem I can see is to make it really respond to the player's actions.

Someone would have to take time and go through the list of quest, pick a few candidates, decide who would have reasons to hate you once the quest is complete and have those conditions ready to spring into action at a later point.

An easy target would be some racial interaction or related to the civil war. Walking around as a Thalmor in Windhelm would paint a double target on your back (Imperial spy and elf origin). 

Actually, that could be a way to mitigate the lack of reaction from the game based on your choices. I always wondered why it is so easy to go to Solitude or Windelm after taking sides.

So in short... technically, not difficult. That would just take a lot of time.

It doesn't have to be part of SD either. That kind of mod could be standalone, but I will make a note in SD+ in case I have the occasion to work on it later on.

I somehow forgot to install Sanguine's Debauchery. How'd I even...

I would be okay with making the mod myself, except for the fact that any coding stuff, regardless of how simple, has a tendency to explode once I touch it. (Hence why I asked instead of just making my own.) Since it shouldn't be hard, I'll have a look into making it myself once I have a bit more time. But thanks for the answers and stuff!

You could start by making a list of the conditions that would trigger a chance of hate rape when the PC is nearby.

I got these for a start:

- non human race in Windhelm

- Civil War victim (be a Nord and cross paths with Legion soldirs, be an Imperial and find yourself next to Stormcloaks)

- Consequence in Markarth (after the main quest there, people are less than happy to see you based on their comments... that could be a good place to start).

- In Dragon Bridge, Olda's husband may be unhappy with you if you bring her his stash of Mead

This mod could be a good complement of SexLab Solutions (or a continuation of it since Solutions has not been touched in a long time). 

I found it is better to start with an existing mod than create one from scratch. Ask the author of Solutions if you can tinker with it. You will learn faster that way.

And iirc if you rape or otherwise abuse NPCs with Defeat or Submit they will start to hate you too.

My personal dream scenario would be if there is a good general slavery mod (unfortunately both paradise halls and SX3 seem discontinued) and your slaves take revenge if they manage to break free and try to rape and enslave you then.

Since I was working on updates to the Coveted part of SD anyway, I added some conditions for basic support of hate rape.

In the next version of SD+, NPCs will hate rape you in this situations:

- randomly if their relationship rank is <0 (not friendly)

- if you are in windhelm, and you are not nord or breton, and you are not friendly with the Stormcloaks

- if you are in Solitude, and you are not imperial or high elf, and you are not friendly with the Legion

This is just a test for now. 

If it works well, I will add more conditions.

Archived