[PLZ HELP] SOS with a custom race?

Rushkaze

So I've been trying to make SOS work with the Dagi-Raht race by Lyllium and Nuska but it only gives my character a human schlong when I need it to be a Khajiit schlong. Someone said something about changing the skeleton and I tried that with the CK but it didn't give me the results I was looking for. Any solution?

There is no Khajiit schlong because nobody made one every addon has always a human schlong for every race. Differing between races is already been thought off just the meshes/textures to do it to an end are missing.

Yes, I know there is no Realistic khajiit schlong.  I'm talking about the schlong that you get when you are khajiit, though. That one doesn't appear when I play as this custom race and real help would be much apprecited.

So you want bascially just the human schlong with the khajiit textures... say that from the start...

Dagi-Raht are using the DefaultRace as Armor Race.

Best Solution:

Take TES5Edit load the Schlong Addon, change the "RNAM - Race" in the Default Armor Addon to NordRace and delete only the NordRace from the Addional Race list. Go into the Khajiit Armor Addon do add on the additional race list, drag KhajiitRace from RNAM there to copy it (So KhajiitRace and KhajiitRaceVampire is in the list), change RNAM to DefaultRace.

Other Solution:

Change the Armor Race of the Dagi Raht to KhajiitRace, gives problems with some head Armor meshes but an easier solution.

So you want bascially just the human schlong with the khajiit textures... say that from the start...

Dagi-Raht are using the DefaultRace as Armor Race.

Best Solution:

Take TES5Edit load the Schlong Addon, change the "RNAM - Race" in the Default Armor Addon to NordRace and delete only the NordRace from the Addional Race list. Go into the Khajiit Armor Addon do add on the additional race list, drag KhajiitRace from RNAM there to copy it (So KhajiitRace and KhajiitRaceVampire is in the list), change RNAM to DefaultRace.

Other Solution:

Change the Armor Race of the Dagi Raht to KhajiitRace, gives problems with some head Armor meshes but an easier solution.

Would you be able to re-write this for a person who barely has any experience with the CK or TES5-edit plz? Im a noob at using programs like TES5Edit and even the CK :(

1. Open TES5Edit

2. Deselect all, only tick the Schlong Addon you want to change on they are always named "SoS - <Addon Name>"

3. Open the SoS Addon There should be many Categories.

4. Open the Category "Armor Addon"

5. There should be many Armor Addons in it.

6. Look out for the one with Default as suffix.

7. Click on it, on the right you should see a table with Data now.

8. There should be a data named "RNAM - Race" which should be "DefaultRace "Default Race" [RACE:00000019]"

9. Rightclick -> Edit

10. Now throw in the field that has opened "NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]"

11. In "RNAM - Race" should be "NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]" now

12. At the bottom is a List which is named "Additional Races".

13. Mark the "MODL - Race" line with "NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]"

14. Rightclick -> Remove

15. The List should now be the same as beforce but without the line "Nord" [RACE:00013746]", if it is empty you didn't mark the line and deleted the whole list.

16. Now look for the Armor Addon with Khajiit as suffix.

17. Now go the "Additional Races" List and Rightclick on the first empty line and use "Add"

18. Now you have a new "MODL - Race" line with "NULL - Null Reference [00000000]" standing right

19. Rightclick -> Edit on that new line

20. Now throw in the field that has opened "KhajiitRace "Khajiit" [RACE:00013745]"

21. Now go the the "RNAM - Race" data

22. Rightclick - > Edit

23. Now throw in the field that has opened "DefaultRace "Default Race" [RACE:00000019]"

24. When you're done there should be "DefaultRace "Default Race" [RACE:00000019]" in the "RNAM - Race" data and in the "Additional Races" List should be "KhajiitRace "Khajiit" [RACE:00013745]" and "KhajiitRaceVampire "Khajiit" [RACE:00088845]"

1. Open TES5Edit

2. Deselect all, only tick the Schlong Addon you want to change on they are always named "SoS - <Addon Name>"

3. Open the SoS Addon There should be many Categories.

4. Open the Category "Armor Addon"

5. There should be many Armor Addons in it.

6. Look out for the one with Default as suffix.

7. Click on it, on the right you should see a table with Data now.

8. There should be a data named "RNAM - Race" which should be "DefaultRace "Default Race" [RACE:00000019]"

9. Rightclick -> Edit

10. Now throw in the field that has opened "NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]"

11. In "RNAM - Race" should be "NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]" now

12. At the bottom is a List which is named "Additional Races".

13. Mark the "MODL - Race" line with "NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]"

14. Rightclick -> Remove

15. The List should now be the same as beforce but without the line "Nord" [RACE:00013746]", if it is empty you didn't mark the line and deleted the whole list.

16. Now look for the Armor Addon with Khajiit as suffix.

17. Now go the "Additional Races" List and Rightclick on the first empty line and use "Add"

18. Now you have a new "MODL - Race" line with "NULL - Null Reference [00000000]" standing right

19. Rightclick -> Edit on that new line

20. Now throw in the field that has opened "KhajiitRace "Khajiit" [RACE:00013745]"

21. Now go the the "RNAM - Race" data

22. Rightclick - > Edit

23. Now throw in the field that has opened "DefaultRace "Default Race" [RACE:00000019]"

24. When you're done there should be "DefaultRace "Default Race" [RACE:00000019]" in the "RNAM - Race" data and in the "Additional Races" List should be "KhajiitRace "Khajiit" [RACE:00013745]" and "KhajiitRaceVampire "Khajiit" [RACE:00088845]"

Thank you so much :D

Archived