SexLab Defeat: Bugs with SL 1.31 ?

gooser

I've updated to SL 1.31 and I can no longer get my female PC to get raped by multiple animal aggressors in succession, in other words "turns". Now, she gets raped by the first, stands up, says the typical "I submit, ..." but the second aggressor just starts attacking and kills my character immediately after the first rape. I've tried both "Original" and "All Down" styles, and this works with multiple animal types - wolves, trolls, etc.

Thanks

I've updated to SL 1.31 and I can no longer get my female PC to get raped by multiple animal aggressors in succession, in other words "turns". Now, she gets raped by the first, stands up, says the typical "I submit, ..." but the second aggressor just starts attacking and kills my character immediately after the first rape. I've tried both "Original" and "All Down" styles, and this works with multiple animal types - wolves, trolls, etc.

Thanks

Known issue, it's due to a  timing change in 1.31.  Guobo will be adding a delay between aggressors.

Okay, sounds good. FWIW this is what I'm seeing in Papyrus:

[alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQst (21000D62)].defeatplayer.TheRape() - "DefeatPlayer.psc" Line 689
[alias PlayerRef on quest DefeatPlayerQst (21000D62)].defeatplayer.OnUpdate() - "DefeatPlayer.psc" Line 513
[12/27/2013 - 02:32:22PM] --- SexLab ThreadController[0] ------------------------------------------------------
[12/27/2013 - 02:32:22PM]  ERROR: StartThread()
[12/27/2013 - 02:32:22PM]    Cannot start thread while not in a Making state
[12/27/2013 - 02:32:22PM] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[12/27/2013 - 02:32:22PM] Defeat: Error: Player victim - Creature, Animation did not start [Actor < (61001E3F)>]
[12/27/2013 - 02:32:22PM] Defeat: Player victim - End scene, Restored.
[12/27/2013 - 02:32:22PM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

Seems after the update of 1.34,defeat merely works...my enemies prefer raping other NPC or beating the sh*t out of me than having a party on my characters,is it just me or had you guys met same problem?

Seems after the update of 1.34,defeat merely works...my enemies prefer raping other NPC or beating the sh*t out of me than having a party on my characters,is it just me or had you guys met same problem?

If you also have Submit installed, try removing it. The two seem to be mutually exclusive now.

Archived