Console Commands with Confirmed Animations with Bouncing Enabled to Test if Meshes are Installed Correctly?

FWIW, I did a lot of searching and reading before posting this.

Animations run correctly.  They just don't have bounce.

• I'm using the Compatibility Skeleton.
  • I'm using BoG Cali.
  • I've installed Kendo 2's Cali Boobs upperbody nif and renamed it appropriately.
  • I have Sexout Sex installed, and that is the only mod I use that enables chars to have sex.

I read in another thread that I believe was posted in May 2013 (can't find it atm) that some animations DO NOT have breast animations.  I've confirmed that bounce is present during regular movement.

Questions:

1. Is there a way using console commands to run an animation that is known to include bouncing?
  2. Besides picking a type (oral, vaginal, anal), Sexout Sex picks the animation for you.  If the console method is too impractical/convoluted to trigger, is there another mod that I should install to try?  I know that there is a hotkey mod, but I thought it hadn't been updated in a long time.
  3. I wouldn't think so, but is anything NEEDED from armor replacers to get the sex animations to work?  Besides what comes in SCR, I haven't installed any other armor replacers since most are too impractical for my tastes.

Thank you very much for your patience, help, and most of all, the hard work that everyone has put in here to both creating mods and troubleshooting/helping others.  :heart:

Most sex animations don't have bouncing breasts or butts, unfortunately. That is just the way they are rigged. That being said, Amra72 is making some amazing progress on making that a thing of the past, so you should check out some of his "WIP Anims" which work straight out of the box.

Now that you mention it, using dialogue to pick a specific anim is something really simple to do for SexoutSex and which strangely I had given no thought of. I'll put that on the priority list for the update, now that we have the Sexout Sutra and we know what each anim does (something we spent a long time in the dark about...)

And no, nothing in the Armors mods will affect sex. Sex anims are affect primarily by Sexout, the skeletons, the bodies and not much else. 

Awesome.  And all this time, I thought I was missing out.  ; )

I know that you took over Sexout Sex, but I don't know how much you use it.  If you do choose to add another section of dialogue for choosing a position, you could always have a "you pick" or "surprise me" option that isn't died to a specific anim so that it works randomly as it does now.

Awesome.  And all this time, I thought I was missing out.  ; )

I know that you took over Sexout Sex, but I don't know how much you use it.  If you do choose to add another section of dialogue for choosing a position, you could always have a "you pick" or "surprise me" option that isn't died to a specific anim so that it works randomly as it does now.

I'll do that  ;)

Archived