Let's work together on sanhoshin's character!

Jackytheman

Hey guys, I posted and I'm well aware that there is a how to make beautiful character thread, and that sanhoshin did state the mods he used under his images but after spending hours experimenting I still can't get to his character despite using the mods he stated below his images. I'm trying it now WITHOUT using a ENB. 

I hope everyone who wish their character to look like san's contribute to this thread. Posting results of experimenting, because I think he has mods which he used that he did not share with us. Anyways for those who are not sure of what san's character look like. Heres a example:

post-74609-0-56564500-1387849956_thumb.png

If you use cbbe based body you can use caliente texture blender to easily remove neck seams lines. As for the enb, I dont think it affect to the result, enb only add shaders it doesnt affect the head mesh or the texture. The only thing you can improve in those therms is using subsubsurface scattering which its pretty much the same result no matter what enb preset you use I think.

I've been trying to get a beautiful character like other people have, but it's so hard to get it just right like they do.

You have to remember that beauty is really in the eye of the beholder. Or however that saying goes. The moment you start creating your own character instead of trying to copy someone else's, you'll realize that yours is either just as good-looking or even better.

With that being said, there's plenty of resources on here that can put you on the right path.

• 4 months later...

Is it just me, or every couple of months someone is trying to recreate that same character?

Honestly, if you put in as much effort to recreate that but instead come up with your own... I guarantee you it will not only look better, but you will be infinitely more satisfied.

It looks like he only used the diffuse maps from mature skin. Try the normalmaps (femalehead_msn.dds) from sg female textures renewal.

im not trying doing his char, but i agree at that with Kalillies, almost sure its just diffuse from mature and the others maps dnt really looks like mature ones "effect", try sg ones like hes said (Kalillies) and also real girl ones (i guess both are almost same, but at some light effects looks like realgirls got more similar of that smooth effect)

i tried use the dh enb, but idk not my taste, i dnt liked at all, about textures maps i made a little research and founded something at minimum weird :

if you seen the img at attach looks like hes not using entire mature skin maps.

post-19248-0-28295800-1399336360_thumb.jpg

I've made two Enhanced Character Edit presets for a Nord and Imperial race. I think they look pretty decent so you guys can check them out if you want.

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52811/?

Archived