Questions regarding body types, skeletons, etc.

MonaBabii

Okay, first off, apologies in advance if this is in the wrong forum x_x but I'm not sure where to ask.

It's driving me insane every time I take a break from Skyrim and come back, there are a hundred more bodies and updates and they -all- have long, confusing, and some even have several acronyms -along- with their names. The same goes for skeletons D:

Now what I want to achieve is to have a UNP or UNPB body that uses "BBP" (I think that's what it is?) to have SexLab animations display physics on my character's body. The problem shows up when it comes to picking up the body and the skeleton.

I have followed instructions in mod threads to the letter, and then some testing of my own, and I cannot for the life of me get my character to look decent. The best I could manage to make her look so far is the UNPB body with some sort of BBP in it, but always run into 2 problems: 1) When I use RaceMenu to try and adjust the size and "curve" of my characters' breasts (in order to test everything is working as it should) I can only increase the size, but not tweak the curve; the slider is there but nothing changes. 2) Always have seams, everywhere. Mostly around my character's crotch where the leg meets the pelvis, and then the very annoying seams around the ankles as if I was trying to mash the feet of a body to a different body entirely.

Here is what I'm trying to so far:

Both UNP bodies from TroubleMakers under the "UPDATES" category.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

Real Girls skins, medium.

I'm also using SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim.

Can anyone PLEASE point out what am I doing wrong, and/or what exactly is it that I need to download to get this working? I swear the next time I get everything working I'm going to frame the right files somewhere in gold and never ever switch to anything else again >_<

Thanks so much in advance.

Archived