The right skeleton for the right mods.

TBT

I'm trying to use this TBBP animation with SOS and I don't know what skeleton I should be using to try to get the two to work together. AFAIK, SOS uses a custom skeleton so you can't install something like XP32's and everything will be all good. The SOS author offers some compatibility skeletons but I'll be damned if I can't figure out which one will work with SOS and the animation I want. Not only that but they're terribly labeled...

So does anyone have a good solution skeleton for this?

ehm XPMS has the SoS bones... since 1.9...

Who's got two thumbs and doesn't know jack shit?

*points to himself*

Then the issue I have (crash on sex change to female on the character creation screen) seems to be caused by something else but if I can't figure it out on my own that is a different thread to be made. Thanks.

I had a ctd issue like this when I had too many hair mods installed. I dropped down to just Apachii and alls good now. As I searched for this I read when I was having the issue mods such as eye packs can also cause it. Load overload.

This mod, which was actually show to me in another thread, solved my issues with CTD on character creation.

Archived