How to trigger animation with more than 3 ppl

doan77

I see that there is a creature animation with 5 people in the sexlab main pluging, but how to see them in game ? matchmaker only allow 3 character.

Do i have to use a console command, or is there a mod that actually use this animation ?

I have been playing with sexlab for some time and never saw them, so i ask.

thx

A gangbang animation with 5 creatures, you are definetely talking about the Draugr gangrape here...

There's indeed atleast one awesome mod I know of that features this scene, it is called Creature Sex-Spell (1.02) by mazoky.

Check out this download: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/370-creature-sex-spell/

This mod enables your character to learn different spells which trigger sex animations with creatures (you can find a list in the mod description). All you need to do is to install it properly (together with its requirements!!!), open the MCM and click on "Learn All Spells" to automatically be able to cast the spells as well as a teleport spell to bring you to a certain test area with all the creatures you need. Of course you can as well just try them out while being on your journey but it will get a little tricky from time to time as you need to aim your spells.

Or you just add the spells you want manually via the console. You're welcome.

Yes i speak about the falmer and draugr 4p and 5p gangrape 

the link you give to me is a non Sexlab related link, so i guess there is no sexlab mod that use those animation for the moment (defeated only use 3p rape as far as i know)

thanks Kyubi i am gonna check this mod, just to see how the animation look like.

Sad thing that no mod use those animation, it must have been a hard work to do a 4p and 5p animation, even if there is rarely 4/5 draugr in the same room in the game.

ps: sorry if your eyes bleed, english is not my native language.

these animations are planned but not yet released in my opinion.

Some animators are working on new creature animations (I think about Panic for exemple) but it's the harder work I presume, thats why you dont see new animation packs very often...

And yes there is ALOT of creatures that could be implemented and worked on, but only few ppl have ability and time for that stuff I guess ^^

I don't know that newest sexlab defeat (4.2.1 ?) haven't it probably, please check it. It's making that the npc/creatures can knock u down and rape, you and your companions can knock down and rape npc to, so if u want gangbang 4-5p rape by draugr set your health to 2500, in mcm <player as victim> set threshold or something like that and player hp to 99% and minimum hp how do you like. Really I didn't know it will work but try it ^^

Yes defeat, as of the last 2 updates, will use the falmer and draugr 4p and 5p.   As of the newest one its a bit randomized, Ie if theres 6 draugr it will randomly roll a number between 1 and 5 each time, not sure if its disable-able, but youll run into it soon enough.  personally I prefer the 3p to the 5p, those other two are just kinda.... there.  And as for the above post, there is one that has 5 draugr involved.

Archived