Bad news Nihaoma. This body is very unique. Seems like this body isn't compatible with any existing wrist/ankle/waist or even the neck line standard. You'll notice a seam line between the head and the body even if the others are negligible. The vertex count differences around the wrist/ankle/waist/neck edges make it impossible to adjust.

Gonna have to agree with Movomo.  It's not impossible, but it looks like a lot of work.

The mesh work looks very clean.  Nice work on the sculpting.

However, here's a quick run-down on what would need to be done to make it Oblivion ready.

The neck needs to be radically modified to fit the Oblivion standard, the hands need to be separated from the arms, feet from the legs, upper body from the lower body.  The whole thing needs to be rigged, and the UV map is going to be an issue (at least, the UV map has some major issues when I import it into Blender...could be my importer I suppose).

Now, the vertex count issues that Movomo mentioned aren't impossible to overcome, but they do require some very careful work.  You basically have to do a whole lot of vertex merging until you get the correct count at the seam.  Unfortunately, this can cause some very nasty distortion issues, and things can get pretty painful.

I'd be willing to tackle the rigging and the seam issues if someone else wants to handle the UV map problems.

Nah...you can do the clothing and armor conversions yourself.

It's easy, just grab the transformation lattice generator:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10396-clothing-bodytype-converter-v45-beta-9913/

Generate a lattice to convert from one body style to another, and have fun.  Most of my modding these days is creating tools and frameworks that eliminate as much of the drudgery of modding as possible, so you can stick with the fun parts.

My goal is to turn as many downloaders into modders as possible.

Note: I plan on releasing an update to the Lattice generator on Wednesday that will *significantly* improve the quality of lattices made from bodies with the same base UV maps.

I also have a UV map copy script that, technically, can be used to copy UV maps from one mesh to another.  But it would probably struggle trying to map any existing body styles onto this mesh (AGHGEC maybe?)

if i may comment    the mesh contains too much polygons  i could not use any poly reducer without affecting the mesh shap.

second thing could not adjust the uv  to meet the standard texture need to unwrap correctly the uv(more a self courage probleme then a mesh probleme or the contrary).

if you had a mesh with less polygons (3 x less)  it would be easyer to work on and to make it working for everybodys game

anyway with this object you did an art work.

>could not adjust the uv  to meet the standard texture\

I wrote a UV copy tool (in beta at the moment) that does a pretty good job copying the UV between meshes with different vertex counts.

The problem is that it is, at it's core, a nearest neighbor search tool, so it only really works for meshes that are reasonably similar to each other in general structure.  Otherwise the tool won't be able to accurately find matches.  That's the main reason the tool is still in beta, actually.

If you like, I can send you my latest beta scripts package and let you give it a try.